FS: Nanao MS9 15/24kHz relay switch kit & USA CPS2 Mobo

christoph

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Nanao MS9 15/24kHz relay switch kit - $45 ----> $39 Shipped

FrancoB made relay switch kits. IIRC he said they were a bit of a pain in the arse and he will not be making again - so this might be your only chance.

Really helpful and cool kit, simply didn't get around to using it.

Franco B said:
For Sale. Nanao MS9 15/24kHz relay switch kits.

MS9RelayKits003sml-1.jpg

These switch kits allow you to change between 15kHz and 24kHz without having to manually having to move the plug on the chassis which can be a pain to get to.

I use mine in conjunction with a Ultimarc UVC when connecting my DC or 360 to my MS9 to display the games at 24khz. They may also be useful if you have 15khz and 24khz games that you switch between.

The relays have the correct JSTs pins and housings crimped on and simply plug into the chassis as shown below:

24knanaowoofin004.jpg

Note the ones I am making now don't have quick disconnects, they are soldered and are insulated with heat shrink. I just used quick disconnects for the prototype one.

With no power applied to the relays the monitor will run at 15kHz, if you power the relays with 12v the monitor will run at 24kHz. The relays can be powered from the Jamma edge from a pass though or from another 12v source.

The price of these are £30+ shipping. If I am doing more than one kit for people at once then I can do them for £25 each. I don't need to be doing two kits for you, It could be two kits between two people or whatever.

If you are interested feel free to reply or PM me. I am making a few kits up this coming week for people if anyone is interested.
See the original thread here: http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37862&hilit=relay+ms9

USA CPS2 Motherboard w/ clips - $35 ----> $29

img1048k.jpg

Last edited:

l2yan00

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
its weird you cab needs that switch. my pony4 has a button on next to the monitor adjustments in the front that changes it... cool device for those who need it though!