FS: Neo Geo AES JAP + Kizuna Encounter AES JAP

jhonny d

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,
I'm selling my aes stuff as I'm moving fully to mvs.
Can't justify having aes stuff when I'm barely looking at it. I have more carts/items but want to sell the most expensive items first to make some bank (moving to new home soon!)

I'll describe my items as mint (unless otherwise indicated) but I understand that there are more demanding people than me that can get worried about minor marks, etc. and these items aren't probably for them. In my opinion 20 years stuff that traveled around the globe don't come much better than this.

Kizuna Encounter Japanese AES version
Price asked: 950 Euro

-Cart: light insertion marks on front, little scratches on the back
-Insert: perfect, very light mark on the back
-Manual: perfect
-Original?: Yes, I bought it ages ago from Japan before the flood of conversions invaded the market. I'm willing to provide high res pictures on demand. I won't open the cart since I'm not able to do it and don't want to risk any damage to the cart.

Pictures: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t5d1z24tz3808qb/Kizuna.rar

Neo Geo AES system Japanese version
Price asked: 450 Euro

-Serial 70793, matching with instructions
-Mostly perfect, the only minor defect I can think of is the final 'O' of the Neo Geo logo on the joystick being slightly discolored
-Box and styrofoam in great condition, no broken parts, holes, etc.

Pictures: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ny78ruca55y28am/Neo+Jap.rar

I'm from Italy and I'm not a professional seller, so please be patient if I'm slow to reply, take pictures, etc.

Accepted payments: paypal and bank deposit

my ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rapace_mnb&ftab=AllFeedback

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
$1200 for a Fu'un super tag battler?

yea good luck with that

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
ata9a4uj.jpg

This is the used and mint price on the Neo Geo Kult price guide.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
but want to sell the most expensive items first to make some bank...

well, I'm open to reasonable offers :)

Considering you're here to "make bank", the only reasonable offer I can make is to list your things on ebay then. This is the last place you want to be fleecing people for top dollar/Euro. NGK's price guide is regularly updated and although it's not the end all be all, it sets a good standard for collectors in the EU.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Honestly if you aren't going to open the cart you are better off selling on ebay.

jhonny d

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hm when i see your Avatar i think you will finance Mussolinis comeback with New Hairs ?

This joke is poorly worded...

It should have been: "What are you going to do with the money you get from those overpriced items? Finance the Mussolini comeback with new hair like the one on your avatar?"

And a german making jokes about dictators? The irony....

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I took a look at ebay sold listing and saw a few kizuna going for 900-1000 €, hence the price

Sigh, are you really going down that route?...Fine, but I'll mention a few things:

I see two Kizuna auctions in the sold category, one from France and one from Japan.

Ignoring the one from France since I do that with all French auctions, lets say $1200. So... -$120 in ebay fees, -$50 for shipping, lets say $1030. So in theory you are charging more than Ebay. Fail...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This joke is poorly worded...

It should have been: "What are you going to do with the money you get from those overpriced items? Finance the Mussolini comeback with new hair like the one on your avatar?"

And a german making jokes about dictators? The irony....

Sorry, but my Girlfriend Clara Petacci calls me to write this....

Ukyo2001

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Amazing, this forum became moreover a fking bashing platform...it's a shame...i agree with jhonny d