FS: NEO GEO HOME CART SYSTEM - MODDED

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm selling a Neo Geo home cart system (AES).

Asking EUR 179,00 shipped to any European country. I won't ship outside Europe.

Features:

- RGB bypass mod: gives the best picture possible, identical to that of a MVS system.
- stereo mod: gives stereo sound from the A/V port (so you can have stereo on TV through the scart cable) and also from the gold-plated RCA jacks (for hooking up to a stereo receiver).
- Socketed Unibios v2.0 and Unibios manual: This was bought directly from Razoola, so you can have a free upgrade if you send the unibios eprom to him. The socket allows for easy eprom removal.
- Hi end gold-plated RCA stereo Jacks: I can leave the white&red plastic washers or remove them upon request, see the pics below to see how they'd look (the washers make no difference, it's cosmetic only).
- Blue LED reset button
- RGB/stereo Scart cable
- Brand new power supply: this power supply has a universal AC input so that it can be plugged directly into the power mains of any country, no need of a stepdown transformer. Buyer will just have to get the power cord (same as those used on PC). I don't include it because the plug type varies depending on the country.
- Custom box and bag: not original but better than nothing ;)
- Condition: the pics speak for themselves, click on thumbnails for full size version.

Payment: Paypal only