FS: Neo Geo MVS dedicated 6-slot cabinet; clean, works great (Round Rock, TX) REDUCED

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
After caring for this beauty for the better part of 7 years, I've decided it's time to let her go.

This is an original, dedicated 6-slot Neo Geo MVS cabinet. It is in very nice condition, and can look like brand new very easily.

Everything works as it should; the monitor is nice with no burn-in that I can tell. LEDs work on the control panel, and the buttons and joysticks are new.

The locks were installed when I bought it, and I have two keys per lock - one for the top, one for the coin drawer, and one for the mini marquee panel.

Some of the lights work for the mini marquee panel, but can be easily fixed with some new paper (electric).

Coin mechs work, but I have it set to free play. This can easily be switched.

Also included is the original manual, and I have the cardboard slot covers as well.

These "big red" 6-slot cabs are not easy to find, and in this condition, you can almost forget about it.

There is no water damage or any other issues with the cabinet, but it is VERY heavy.

Will ship in the US - buyer makes all of the arrangements with NAVL. Pick-up preferred, but I will ship, in order to sell. It is bigger than a Pac-Man machine though, and heavier as well.

Asking $650, and the 2 games (Super Sidekicks 3 w/original mini marquee, shockbox & insert; and The Super Spy w/original mini marquee, shockbox & insert) are included. The games are working, original, and in near mint condition.

Finally, I'll throw in the new bar stool as well.

If I'm shipping, the stool and shockboxes are not part of the deal, because I would have to ship them separately. The cost would be $600 for the cabinet with games loaded.

If you only want the cabinet without the games, shocks and stool, the price is $550.

Serious inquiries please. I can be reached at 512-663-4148 between the hours of 9:00 am and 6:00 pm CST or send me a pm.

Thanks for looking!

neogeomvsa.jpg
neogeomvsb.jpg

neogeomvsc.jpg
neogeomvsd.jpg

Last edited:

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Will ship, buyer must arrange for pickup & shipping by NAVL (for example.)

If I'm shipping, the stool and shockboxes aren't part of the deal, since I would have to send them separately.

For that reason...

$600 for the cabinet with 2 games and mini marquees loaded (no stool or shockboxes.)

$550 for just the cabinet with no games, etc.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey dude,

I'm totally new to the whole arcade scene and am looking for something to showcase in my gaming room and have fun with when hosting lan parties. I'm interested in this but I can't PM you and I'm not sure why. Maybe because I just made this account today?

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Hey dude,

I'm totally new to the whole arcade scene and am looking for something to showcase in my gaming room and have fun with when hosting lan parties. I'm interested in this but I can't PM you and I'm not sure why. Maybe because I just made this account today?

Possibly, I'm not sure of posting rules.

However, here is my email address - molloys@icc.utexas.edu.

If you're interested, shoot me an email.