FS: new/factory sealed PS2/Xbox/Gamecube titles

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
OK, all of those games are US version, all games are factory sealed (all folded cellophane seal, absolutely no reseal, except a few Dreamcast games specified) in absolutely prestine conditions except a few specified, earlier I planned to collect a good amount of games for all 3 of those systems and lately I've been playin mostly Neo-Geo, Dreamcast and N64 so I've decided to part most of my current gen system games except Gamecube.

I realize the games are worth as much as how much people are willing to pay, so PM or email me at vincewy@hotmail.com , I'll decide whether to accept or not (if too low I'll keep them), I'll not accept any offer of Marvel vs Capcom 2 Xbox and Disgaea PS2 for under $60, if you're willing to pay a little bit less, I'm willing to consider if you're combining with other games' purchase(s).

PS2-

Amplitude
Bombastic
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Castle Shikigami 2
Culdcept
Disgaea
Fantavision (Seal a bit rough)
Frequency
Grandia Xtreme
Guilty Gear X2
Gundam: Encounter In Space
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
Mobile Light Force 2 (seal a bit rough)
Ring of Red
Silpheed
Virtual On Marz

XBox:

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Sega GT 2002 (seal a bit rough)
Serious Sam
Superman
Tom and Jerry: War of the Whiskers

Gamecube:

Eternal Darkness
Goblin Commander
Ikaruga (slight nic at the bottom of seal)
Medabots Infinity

Dreamcast:

formerly my Dreamcast collection but available for sale as I found prestine replacement copy, they're either resealed (but new with even better jewel cases), tear on the seal, or crack on the jewel case.

Jojo's Bizzare Advanture (crack)
Last Blade 2 (reseal)
Tech Romancer (tear)
Sno-Cross Championship (reseal)
Sports Jam (reseal)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 (reseal)
Virtual On (reseal)

I also have many Dreamcast games in absolutely prestine condition, facotry sealed (cellophane folded), no crack on the case, no rip/tear on the seal, those games I'll ask a bit more expecially the premium titles, ask me for a list with prices.

References are available, I've sold items to even a few mods here.