FS: PC Engine Games, Vagrant Story PS1, Mega Man 1-6 OST

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey, I'm selling some pretty nice PC Engine games, seeing if there's any interest around these parts. I haven't posted on ng.com in a while but I lurk a bit and i hope a few people around here still remember me. If there is any hesitance as to my status, I am more than willing to link to my ebay feedback in addition to my ng.com feedback, all positive.

Now, on to the stuff. All prices include shipping. Feel free to pm me with offers, questions, requests, etc. PayPal is my preferred method of payment. If you don't like the prices or really want specific games, make me an offer! I'm not sensitive and the worst i can do is say no.

Duo sold, Games still for sale!

pcegames2.jpg

pcegames1.jpg

This NTSC-J PC Engine Duo works great and plays both Japanese and US CDs and SuperCDs and Japanese HuCards. The games I have included in this package are all cool action or puzzle games that require no Japanese language knowledge to play. The only RPG is Cosmic Fantasy II which is a US game and displays in English. The games are in near mint condition and are all JPN unless noted:

Kaze Kiri - Extremely rare ninja sidescroller; a faster-paced Ninja Gaiden w/ great gameplay & art. SOLD
Fausette Amour - Rare platformer/sidescroller; similar to Valis.
Spriggan - Incredible vertical shooter from Compile.
Psychic Storm - Cool vert shooter.
Hellfire S - Horizontal shooter with great animated sequences.
Red Alert - Vertical scrolling shooter, Ikari Warriors style.
Super Darius
R-Type Complete CD
Asuka 120% Burning Fest Maxima
Valis II (US)
Valis III
Puyo Puyo CD
Cosmic Fantasy II (US)

PM me for individual pictures of the games, questions, etc. Again, I'd like to keep this as a package but would consider splitting up for the right offer. Thanks!

Last edited:

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i'm gonna bump this one more time; i'm splitting up the package, so if anyone is interested in individual games let me know! these prices are open to negotiation:

Kaze Kiri - 110 - SOLD
Fausette Amour - 75
Spriggan - 50
Psychic Storm - 30
R-Type Complete CD - 30
Hellfire S - 25
Asuka 120% Burning Fest Maxima - 25
Valis II (US) - 20
Valis III - 25
Super Darius - 20
Puyo Puyo CD - 10
Cosmic Fantasy II (US) - 10

Everything is shipped in the US but if you are outside the states i'm sure we can work something out.

Last edited:

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
i'm gonna bump this one more time; i'm splitting up the package, so if anyone is interested in individual games let me know! these prices are open to negotiation:

Kaze Kiri - 110
Fausette Amour - 75
Spriggan - 50
Psychic Storm - 30
R-Type Complete CD - 30
Hellfire S - 25
Asuka 120% Burning Fest Maxima - 25
Valis II (US) - 20
Valis III - 25
Super Darius - 20
Puyo Puyo CD - 10
Cosmic Fantasy II (US) - 10

Everything is shipped in the US but you are outside the states i'm sure we can work something out.

So you're splitting the package up now dude?

That's $430 for the games, how much would you want for just the console pack?

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
added some stuff! prices are shipped in the US; offers welcome.

Vagrant Story - $30

Cool game, good condition; a few sticker marks on the outside and missing the manual. Comes w/ original demo disc included, discs in good condition

vs1.jpg

Mega Man 1-6 Original Soundtrack CDs - $60

Imported from Japan, this was incredibly hard for me to find and a definite collector's item. These are the original soundtracks to Mega Man 1 through 6, imo a collection of the best video game music ever written.

mmost.jpg