FS: PCB's, new PCB's added 1/12/11

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Caldwert is a great guy to do business with. No worries here don't hesitate to buy from him. He has always treated me well. tlh

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Bump for new contenders and general thread maintenance:

How are you gentlemen!!!!

The time has come to clear out a lot of stuff I am currently not playing or bought in time of weakness in order to pay off my car. All prices here DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Also, I'd prefer to deal in the US currently, Canadian's welcome too. All MP's sent will be ignored, unless you're from Quebec, and all people with 0 posts, 0 feedbacks will be ignored as well. Prefer to deal mainly via Paypal, but if you want to send a shoebox full of gold dollars you got at the Metro station, that works too. I present, the latest in men's PCB's:

Original FS Items:

1944 - 100, B board only, unphoenixed Green
B. Rap Boys - 80
Chain Reaction aka Magical Drop - 40
Chopper I, jp version - 30
Mission XX - 30
Rally Bike - 30
Time Soldier - 20
Super Contra - 80
Vigilante - 30

New Items:

Aurail - 60, Sega System 16, no suicide battery that I can tell, no System 16 adapter included
Battlantis - 60
Contra - 70
Double Dragon - 50
Double Dragon 2 - 60 , sound is scratchy
Double Dragon 3 - 70, sound pot is touchy, but the sound works
Dragon Breed - 175
Gate of Doom - 60
Karate Blazers - 40

Sold Items (pricing left as point of reference):

19XX - 100, B board only, unphoenixed Green SOLD
Astyanax - 50 SOLD
Bionic Commando - 50 SOLD
Boogie Wings - 175 SOLD
Captain America and the Avengers - 60 SOLD
Combatribes - 20 SOLD
Crime Fighters - 20 SOLD
Demon Front w/ PGM mobo w/ battery removed - 180 SOLD
Diet Go Go- 70 SOLD
Dragon Blaze - 140 SOLD
Knuckle Bash - 60 includes marquee and manual SOLD
Mystic Warriors - 80 SOLD
P.O.W. - 20 SOLD
Psycho Soldier - 125 SOLD
Rygar - 50, bootleg board, but plays flawlessly, will include Tehkan to Jamma adapter SOLD
Rough Ranger - 20 SOLD
Spinal Breakers - 80 SOLD
Super Pinball Action - 50 SOLD
Wizard Fire - 150 SOLD
Xmen, w/ 4p roms - 70 SOLD

Feel free to ask questions, send PM's to shoot the shit, whatever you want. Once I clear some of this, I will reevaluate my MVS collection. Plenty of goodies there as well. I'm located in St. Louis, MO, so if you're local, then I'll meet up locally as well. Also, I ship with delivery confirmation and full insurance unless its like $20 or something, so no worries on that front. I can't check the board from work, but can see your PM's, so if you possibly want a reply during the day, then include your email in the PM. Thanks for looking!

Finally, trades? I'm not looking for any and really need cash, but if you have some, I'm always open to hearing what PCB's/MVS stuff you have. Also, I'm interested in buttons, joysticks, and wiring harnesses, Astro City control panels as well.

Last edited:

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Knuckle Bash and Captain America and the Avengers, SOLD IT SOLD IT SOLD IT!!!!!!!!!! Oops too many Barrett Jackson reruns.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You have no idea how much I wish I had the funds for Contra.. I've had a damn gutful of the C64 version. Bet no one's ever finished it without trainer.

Last edited:

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Astyanax is now sold as well. Thanks to everyone who has bought something so far. DC#'s will go out when I ship this stuff. See my MVS thread as well. Some additions (Tomaday, Robo Army, League Bowling, a few others) coming to that in a few days if stuff doesn't sell locally.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Super Pinball Action
Rygar
Psycho Soldier
Mystic Warriors
Captain America and the Avengers
Knuckle Bash

are all pending

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAH

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Captain Amurika and Knuckle Bash are now sold, which I know see I already had marked as sold, DUH. Probably will package up all sorts of stuff tomorrow night, then hit the PO early on Saturday. Feeling run down tonight and got slammed with tons of new packages to box up.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Diet Go Go, done SOLD!!!!!!! Mystic Warriors sold!!!!!!!! Boogie Wings I think is on hold.

Bump for pissin' on Norm's thread!!!!!!!!! About to get postal down in here:

DSC02911.jpg

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Bump for finally shipping everyone's stuff, but mr. xarcade's who should go out tomorrow or Friday. Oh, and bump for major snow storm approaching. Also, Rough Ranger is sold to a visitor from the Far East.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Its a friend who lives in Tokyo now, but is back in St. Louis for a few days. So shipping will be how much gas costs to meet up with him.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Bump for the fumes of my PCB sale. Added Dragon Breed on here, that's the only new thing. Sold a few items so I updated that. Removed Dynamite Daisy Dukez. Luke wants to play it next time he's in STL.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Dragonbreed is sold. Bump in case anyone wants anything. Car is almost paid off, but looks like I'll be selling it soon and taking on another car on top of that.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Didn't I buy a mint dragon breed from you last year? Bob is out of control with multiple pcb awesomeness!

Bump for a sexy pyromaniac! ;)