FS: Progear Conversion A+B

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
No trades, PP only F&F or you cover the fees.

-SOLD- Cave PGM set w/mobo $350+ shipping
Everything works great

-ESPgaluda
-Dai Ou Jou
-Ketsui
-PGM motherboard
IMG_E4602.jpg

Progear CPS2 (conversion) A+B boards $300+ shipping A-BOARD SOLD, B-BOARD MOVED TO EBAY
Tested and working
DRPM4913.jpg

-SOLD- Candy Cabs IC:

Got a pair of Blast Cities I'm looking to finally let go of. Looking to get $4k for the pair.
-Located near Columbus Ohio
-Cab A is in excellent cosmetic condition probably 9/10, you'd be hard pressed to find one cleaner w/ original Sega 2L12B panel
-Cab B is good+ probably 7/10 w/ repro 1L6B panel missing side art on right side
-Both cabs have Toshiba flat tri-sync tube monitors from Neiman
-Both are wired for Jamma and JVS

Here's the caveat: only one monitor is working the other has a bad flyback that needs repaired.

If you're interested PM me and we can talk further.
IMG_2445.jpg
SOLD

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Blasts and astros have 200% plummeted man... they are worth maaaaaaybe $20 each.

So I'll do you a solid and take bofem off your hands for $200. :P

good luck w the sales man. That PGM set is niiiiice.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
You’re tempting me with those Blasts. I wouldn’t mind one myself and I’ve got a buddy looking for one too. Shame about the one monitor chassis, know anyone who could repair it? Is it cab A or B with the bad monitor?

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
You’re tempting me with those Blasts. I wouldn’t mind one myself and I’ve got a buddy looking for one too. Shame about the one monitor chassis, know anyone who could repair it? Is it cab A or B with the bad monitor?
The non working monitor is in the nicer cab. It's an easy swap if you want the good monitor in the nicer cab.

I was given the name of someone on AP who could probably fix the faulty flyback, I just never got around to disconnecting the chassis and sending it in.