FS: PS3 60GB with Emotion Engine

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This is a very lightly used launch 60GB PS3 with Emotion Engine for PS1 and PS2 full compatibility. The big sell for me when I bought this was playing my PS2 and PS1 games and a BluRay player. Anyway, I used this for Netflix and BluRay discs mostly.

Not much gaming time on it at all. I never even setup a Sony online account for the store. It's complete, controller, with box, manuals, ect.

I have some games I'll include, Metal Gear Solid 4, Disgaea 3, Resistance, GTA 4, KOF 12, and Sega Rally REVO. Most of these games have never even been played, but I opened them, they are basically new.

Asking $350, if that's too high send me an offer. But it seems fair considering the condition, and the games, etc.

Thanks for your interest!

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I leave for Japan on July 23rd, just bumping this again, if anyone wants this, I really, REALLY could use the travel money. Thanks guys!

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
So I can't edit the thread, but I got three or four PMs asking about trades. I'm looking for money at the moment, I have to buy a car in Japan, so I'm looking to make that a little easier. Honestly would love to score a 3DS and replay the Ocarina of Time in sweet, sweet 3D, but other things have importance at the moment.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Someone jump on this. I purchased his LG BH200 SuperBlu (ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLAYER!!!)and the transaction was flawless. Item was 100% as described. Great communication and fast shipping! If I had the money available I would pick this up for my sons. Matthew is a great guy to deal with.

Phillip

sat985

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
bump for the ps3.

On a side note, you do realize japan is full of radiation and it is guaranteed cancer and most likely death in very few years by being there for even a week. Not to rain on your parade, but you really should consider your health before job/vacation.

kotmfu

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
bump for the ps3.

On a side note, you do realize japan is full of radiation and it is guaranteed cancer and most likely death in very few years by being there for even a week. Not to rain on your parade, but you really should consider your health before job/vacation.

data shows that three months ago radiation levels had more or less returned to normal. you have as much chance of dying from radiation poisoning as just about any where else in the world. unless you take a trip into a broken reactor core... in which case its natural selection at work imo
http://fleep.com/earthquake/

sat985

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
hahaha, don't believe the bs. They had 3 meltdowns within 90 minutes and they have melted through.....another on the way. Aswell as 4 fuel storage pools run dry and are STILL DRY.

You do realize that hot particles are not detectable with a geiger counter. You have to capture them with a air filter. It takes 1 hot particle of plutonium to kill you or guarantee you lung cancer at minimum. They are breathing in aprox 30 per day in tokyo. Car air filters have been heavily contaminated over there even....

They were also runnin mox rods, read up on that....they were aneva's LARGEST purchaser of them in the world. All stored at fukushima...

I'm not trying to talk bad about japan, shit I was going to go on vacation there this summer. NOT ANYMORE. Once typhoon season started a few weeks back all bets were off. Btw I speak japanese....As of the 13th Tokyo got a southern wind off the reactors when they vented 1.6billion b/q from #5 iirc. It was in tokyo within a few hrs.

Nobody is even buying shit from there anymore, many industry magazines are talking stockpile #'s of even the most basic elec components. It has dwindled since march 11th and no new shipments have come in. Other countries have set up or in the process of setting up factory's to take over. The only reason the yen hasn't been destroyed from the downslide in exports is because the BOJ has dumped trillions of yen into the markets from their foreign currency reserves...

I only bring this up so you can think of your own safety and future as a human being, once you go its like signing a ticking time bomb death warrant.

Btw I'm tempted on the ps3, If I do pick it up from you, don't use it to fund a japan trip:)

Last edited:

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Well, I guess some interest is good interest.

I'm taking a job in Japan, I need this job, in Japan. I've heard a great deal from both sides of the radiation topic. I think it's being blown out of proportion by American media, because that's something we do. That said, radiation is totally radiation, and it can't be taken lightly. But everything I've seen has suggested where I'm going to be safe, which is in Yamaguchi prefecture. Thanks for your concerns, I am trying to be positive and mindful of what I'm doing. The alternative is to move to Detroit and live with my parents...which is not exactly ideal either.

OK, back to the sale...anyone want an Emotion Engine PS3?

sat985

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
What firmware is it running?

Btw american media isn't really covering japan much anymore. The japanese gov issued a national security gag order on the media. They must clear it with them before they can report anything. When that was instituted they asked all allied countrys to issue a nat sec order for their media aswell. iirc it was around mid april they did this.

sat985

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I think I'll pass. If it was a 3.55 I would probably take it. Good luck with the sale.