Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hello!

• All games were carefully cleaned and tested to work
  • Price are before shipping
  • I take PayPal as a gift or add 4%
  • The more you buy, the bigger discounts I'll give
  • International shipping is offered, but I reserve the right of refusal if its a country or situation I'm uncomfortable with
  • Any questions at all, please ask!

SD2SNES Grey Cart, Only used once to test working condition, Latest Revision (F) from Krikzz, SD Card not included - $185
Spoiler:
aKllTEQ.jpg

Last edited:

SMMM

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Could you elaborate on the difference between your SD2SNES and this one? http://www.sd2snes.net/index.php?route=product/product&path=20&product_id=50 (I guess there has to be one as this is $170 shipped via airmail)
and Archon is a great game btw.

They were taken off of Ikari's list of resellers due them not sending items after payment, I think? It's the cheapest option around, but it's risky. Doesn't help that their website offers little info on what exactly they're selling and who they are. As far as my cart goes, it's a Rev. F, which is the latest and most compatible with all the SNES console revisions. The cart is also painted, labeled, pre-cut and assembled for the SD Card hole, LEDs, and USB developer port - so totally "as good as it gets" plug and play.

Edit: This person on reddit had to file a PayPal claim before he received the item
Edit 2: Carts sold on sd2snes.net are apparently made from an unknown Chinese manufacturer, not from Krikzz. This would explain how they're able to offer it for so much cheaper than everyone else(going rate being at least $200 shipped). The untrustworthiness of the site combined with the potentially-cheap manufacturing just makes sd2snes.net a bad idea, imo.

Last edited: