FS: Sega Blast City w/001 loom and Capcom I/O

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Located in Maine at zip 04002. Much prefer to do this in person after all the trouble shipping the last one...

It's pretty damn clean. Monitor wiring is custom, but thanks to another member I have the original wiring on hand, just not sure how to install it, so that'll come with it too! Oh, I also have the original Blast City marquee too, not just the Espgaluda one.

Pics!

P1030072.jpg

P1030071.jpg

P1030070.jpg

P1030069.jpg

$975 takes 'er. [=

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Thanks =]. Here's hoping. Being in ME always slows things down a bit. Maybe some MA members will want in :D.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
You better send that GunLock board back to Bill first.

He's yet to send the stuff he told me he'd send, even though he's stated it got shipped out. Pretty sure we both decided to call it a loss as he stopped replying to emails.. And if you've an issue I'd appreciate your taking it to PM, not filling my sales thread with it.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
He's yet to send the stuff he told me he'd send, even though he's stated it got shipped out. Pretty sure we both decided to call it a loss as he stopped replying to emails.. And if you've an issue I'd appreciate your taking it to PM, not filling my sales thread with it.

No, you need to square up any pending deal before you sell something else.

Even you should agree to this.

If it was my best friend, I'd say something.

He had to replace ramps on that Elvira table, so you said you would ship the GunLock back.

Last edited:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
No, you need to square up any pending deal before you sell something else.

Even you should agree to this.

If it was my best friend, I'd say something.

He had to replace ramps on that Elvira table, so you said you would ship the GunLock back.

And the original trade was for more than I received. And again, if someone stops talking to me, I can't do anything for them.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
And the original trade was for more than I received. And again, if someone stops talking to me, I can't do anything for them.

You got a Blast City Cab, Capcom I/O and a Ghouls and Ghosts you knew was a boot.

You gave your pin.

Right?

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
It was an off-site deal, he owes me a monitor manual, a wiring harness so I can actually degauss the monitor, and a few DVD's worth of stuff. I last e-mailed him asking for his address to send back one of the two boots he gave me, he hasn't sent me my stuff, nor given me his address. It's not a neo issue, and it's at a standstill. Not much I can do about it, and it shouldn't affect my dealings on here as it wasn't a deal from here.