FS: Sin & Punishment (N64) Complete! cheap!

Kristoff

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello,

Sin & Punishment for the Nintendo 64. It's import, but nearly all in English. N64's are easy as pie to "mod", takes only a few minutes really. And well worth it to play one of Treasure's master pieces on the N64. This is reason enough to own the system.

Game is complete with box, manual, and plastic insert shell. Everything is in great, near perfect condition!

Sin & Punishment $39 (plus shipping)

snp.JPG

If you have any questions, please let me know, thanks!

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Where were you a year ago? Hehe, this is a great price and I would have bought it if I still have my N64.

segasonicfan

Camel Slug
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
yea too bad I sold my N64. I hated that system but this game made me keep it a good bit longer (IMO the only MUST HAVE game for the system). Treasure at its finest- I hope you get it Jedah ;)

-Segasonicfan

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just to let you folks know, I got the game just a few days ago. Kristoff sent it off Saturday and it got to me on Monday! So it got to me fast, which is great, but even better was how well it was packaged. The thing was packaged like a freakin' tank.

Big ups to Kristoff for one hell of a price and great shipping. Don't hesitate to buy from this man!