FS: Steel Battalion Complete Xbox (cheap!)

Kristoff

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello,

I've got a complete boxed Steel Battalion package. Includes game, controller, manuals, original shipping material (bags, cardboard inserts) as well as the original brown shipping box as shown in the upper left corner of the picture.

Steel Battalion Complete $80 (+ shipping about $20 if in USA)

sbat.JPG

If you have any questions, please let me know! Thanks!

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Sweet deal. If I had an Xbox sitting around, I'd snatch that up in a heartbeat.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
haha,,,hell yeah. I've started collecting them (with the intention of networking them since that server went down for loc : P)

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Battlesmurf said:
haha,,,hell yeah. I've started collecting them (with the intention of networking them since that server went down for loc : P)
Can you set up the thing to hook-up with LAN?--I only ask because...well, are you located in Vacaville, California? I'm over the way in Concord, and since I'm just getting into the Steel Battalion thing... heh heh heh... :)

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
LOC is system link 2-10 : ) It used to be splattered on ebay- game was live/system link only, so it's useless unless you have more than one controller. Right now- I have 3 (and 1 friend that still likes to play, and one that moved away that visits from time to time) so yeah..when you get your feet wet in that game, get in touch with me ;)