FS/T Neo Geo AES Games

Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
Hello there ya'all here are some Neo Geo AES games that I am considering to sell or trade. Reasons why I am selling them are because of the bills that I need to pay off. I will consider partial trades and partial $ so let me know via PM. Thank you.

The prices listed here are from some offers I got via PMs but I will post the prices here to start with and the prices are NOT FIRM at all. I will listen to reasonable offers. Lowball offers will be IGNORED.

All are USA Euro English titles unless noted!
Last Blade $Pending
Mark of the Wolves $Pending
Real Bout Fatal Fury $Pending
Savage Reign (Brand New) $900
have lots more will be adding to the list !!!

SOLD Titles
Football Frenzy
KOF 2002
Last Blade 2
Rage of the Dragons

I have some more games that I might add to the list. Please do not send me PMs asking if i have that "?" title etc. I will just add more to the list here. I will also ship in USA, Canada and worldwife as long as the buyers pays for the shipping.

Here is the link to the photos. Please keep in mind some of the games has been already sold in the photos. And you will see some photos of some of the games that are not listed here. In that case it is because I am doing researches on the prices. More photos will be added. I am not a professional photographer myself. So the photos may not look great ! if want detailed conditions please inquire via PM. And my Neo Geo AES games has been kept in a DARK place on the shelves away from SUN !!!! NO Sunfades on the inserts.

http://s1051.photobucket.com/user/Xaviergames72/library/Feb172014NeoGeoAESgamesFS?sort=4&page=4

Last edited: