(FS) Taito Vewlix F and FC (12 Terminals ), Taito Stools - MATSU SALES THREAD!

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey guys and girls! Im helping a good friend, Matsu the candy legend :mr_t::mr_t: , move some of his Vewlix and stools.

Taito Vewlix
- 6 Vewlix F
- 6 Vewlix FC

Price: $2,700 per unit

Taito Stools
-1 black leather stool
-9 red cloth stool
-8 blue cloth stool

Spoiler:

Leather Price: $120 per unit
Cloth Price: $100 per unit

Pics will be added later today of the Vewlix.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Matsu is good peeps. He's where I got my Vewlix Diamond from. Didn't know he had stools though.

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Matsu is good peeps. He's where I got my Vewlix Diamond from. Didn't know he had stools though.

Yes he's as legit as they come, really nice family guy with only the best intentions and reasonable pricing. Just trying to help him out in clearing this container he has stored so he can get some more cabs shipped over.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
Matsu is the mother fucking man! A LEGEND.

None of us are worthy.

giphy.gif

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
He can ship the stools, but Im fairly certain he's only offering them with cabs. I'll confirm and get back to you on whether he will ship them separately.

If he's willing to ship and sell separately from the cabs I'd be interested in a couple.

1x Blue
1x Red

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'd be down for two stools as well if they can be shipped separately.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'd love to own one of these someday, but Im not quite that baller. Hope these cabs find a home.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Hanging out with Matsu is worth the purchase. For this reason alone, pick them up in person if at all possible. LEGEND.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
So just putting this out there. Matsu is a friend of mine and if you want to buy the cabs directly from him, that is an option too. Anyone that's seriously interested in buying a cab from Matsu, let me know and I can get you in direct contact with him.
I do appreciate jcmorris spreading the word about the Vewlix cabs that Matsu is selling since Matsu himself isn't on any gaming forums. I've known Matsu for over 15 years, have done multi deals with him and I trust him far more than any other candy cab seller such as KC in Rosemead or Ken@thegameroom. Anyone who's ever bought or has met Matsu will tell you that he's an honest to good guy that will sell you the actual cab of the picture he takes.

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So just putting this out there. Matsu is a friend of mine and if you want to buy the cabs directly from him, that is an option too. Anyone that's seriously interested in buying a cab from Matsu, let me know and I can get you in direct contact with him.
I do appreciate jcmorris spreading the word about the Vewlix cabs that Matsu is selling since Matsu himself isn't on any gaming forums. I've known Matsu for over 15 years, have done multi deals with him and I trust him far more than any other candy cab seller such as KC in Rosemead or Ken@thegameroom. Anyone who's ever bought or has met Matsu will tell you that he's an honest to good guy that will sell you the actual cab of the picture he takes.

This 100%. Im not trying to orchestrate any sales or take orders , he just asked me to do some legwork after I offered, he's helped me in the past. Always delivers the goods and is extremely honest about every part of the transaction. Im basically passing on any would be buyers to him via email so they can do the deed so he doesn't have to field all the questions get on forums etc.

JohnnyFever

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I bought my two blast city cabs from Matsu. He's absolutely the best. I picked up my first one in person and met the man. Did I mention he's the best? He packaged my second one and freighted it to me. Everything he does is done well. I can't recommend him enough.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
So how laggy are the monitors on those ?

I've only used 31k and higher res stuff and I haven't noticed any lag. I know the first model Vewlix had some noticeable lag, but the F and FC onwards have newer monitors. The Jamma kit for these are $600 from Taito so I wouldn't bother getting one. If you're on the fence about getting one, I'd go for it.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Isn't his stuff located in Davis, CA? If so, and he's willing to reconsider selling a stool separately, I would love to buy one. (I work in Davis.)

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Isn't his stuff located in Davis, CA? If so, and he's willing to reconsider selling a stool separately, I would love to buy one. (I work in Davis.)

No, you're thinking of someone else (probably Matvei). Matsu is located in southern California.