FS: Wii Dev Kit, PS2 Free McBoot Memory Cards, Blank Wii Development Discs

shadowfamicom

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Ships from Boston, MA. Codes will be sent via PM.
Payments: Paypal sent as a gift or in Bitcoins. Add $1.05 for Tracking/Confirmation
For shipping outside the USA send me a PM.
pay.jpg

bit.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii NDEV Development Kit
Comes with:
1x RCA cable
3x USB cables
1x Serial cable
1x Sensor Bar
1x Power Cord
1x DVD full with various SDKs

Unit has some nicks, bumps and scratches but works perfectly when hooked up to a PC running the right drivers.
Looking to get $390 shipped to anywhere in the US please PM me for international shipping quotes.
IMG_5094.JPG
I am also selling this unit on Assembler Games under the username IsometricMode

Gamer Condition PS2 Free McBoot Memory Cards. Still have a large amount of PS2 cards I ended up with from a PS2 lot on ebay. I loaded them all with Free McBoot 1.93 (region-free and multi-model install) and a bunch of Apps and emulators to fill up the card just encase you find them useful. If you don't want the apps on there you can remove them using UlaunchElf. Most of the emulators are finicky, some will let you load games from anything including a burned disc or a USB drive and some will only let you run off a CD or memory card. Let me know if you want a particular color. Shipping out the nicest looking ones first, so the sooner you order the better the card you get in the mail will look.
Works with any PS2 unit that has a model lower then SCPH-79001 (that means all PHAT PS2s and a lot of slim PS2s.)
I have not tried these on other region PS2s, but the way I installed it it should work on PAL and NTSC-J units.
Selling them for $10.50 shipped each in the USA.

If you have no idea what they do, video here:
IMG_5724.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

IMG_5728.jpg

New Nintendo Wii blank developer disc. Can be used if you want, although they are mostly just collectable. $9 each shipped in a full size jewel case.
IMG_4768.JPG

I am also selli

Last edited: