FT: Control Panels ( Egret II, Egret 3, NAC, New Versus City )

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Still have some panels left, I would love to trade them for some items Im looking for. Not for sale at the moment. Obviously cash would be involved in some of these trades:

Items Im looking for:

Spoiler:
-Astro City Marquee Holder
-Neo 29 Marquee Assembly
-Neo 29 CP lock and tang (1x)
-Taito Egret II 1L3B or 4B or 6B Panel ( Really just want a nice 1p panel, not too picky on button config)
-Konami Windy I , 1p and 2p Panels in great condition (1 of each)
-Mahou Daisakusen PCB (Preferably with arts)
-Batsugun PCB (preferably with arts)
-Mushihimesama Art set

Whats available:
(I tried posting more pics but for some reason was having trouble, Ill try again later.)
Spoiler:
28tb43k.jpg

1z3ypat.jpg

Egret II
This is a brand new reproduction from Alberto. Never used, still has plastic wrap on the top.
Egret 3
Very clean panel Original Taito, looks almost NOS. NO rust.
Sega New Versus City
Nice clean panel, Original. Not much else to say.
NAC
This came on an Astro I have. It has visible rusting on the bottom part and the CPO is peeling back. Pretty bad. Not sure why, but extra holes were drilled...

Last edited:

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I can't help on the trade front, but if you decide to sell I'd gladly purchase that Egret 2 Alberto repro control panel.
Just keep me in mind. Good luck with your hunt though.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly there is no one player panel for the Windy, unless you repro your own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I can't help on the trade front, but if you decide to sell I'd gladly purchase that Egret 2 Alberto repro control panel.
Just keep me in mind. Good luck with your hunt though.
Will do! Thank you!

Thanks

I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly there is no one player panel for the Windy, unless you repro your own.

I have heard this as well; but someone on the forums claims to have one(maybe he can chime in), and I have seen a photo from years back that I thought was confirmed to be original.I could be wrong as well though.. Not sure if i can find the photo but there was lots of windys both 1 and 2 on both sides and one in the center. It was one of the ones on the side that had the 1L. I know its probably never going to happen....but had to throw it in there ;) Both my Windy I have repro panels from alberto so the contrast isn't too bad from each other...but after seeing the original ones it just doesn't compare.

Last edited: