FT Neo Candies and a Goldie

Blue0524

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
**UPDATE** MVS-U4 SOLD-$800. No longer looking to sell or trade any other cabs at this time.

MVS-U4 is pending sale. Assuming that deal goes through the other two cabs will no longer be for trade and I’ll use that cash to purchase myself a JVS cab.

Looking to trade one of these guys for a jvs candy. Not looking to ship so trader must be local to SoCal. All cabs are working with boards.
03f60d6e77119516c13896ac19d83b28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ovalfastlx

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow! Nice setup. What's that Neo Candy in the middle? GLWTT by the way. later

Blue0524

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sale pending for MVS-U4. Will post a sale price if it sells.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
You have to post prices. You can't put up a for trade and then sell the item without the prices being listed. You should probably brush up on the forum rules.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Posted stuff as not for sale then proceeded to sell. Let me guess... someone made you an offer you couldn't refuse? At least stick by the terms of your own sale.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1

I've talked with the OP - easy enough person to deal with, honestly. What the OP is looking for is a bit fluid - basically anything that nets a JVS cab. I think the OP a JVS cab or two on the radar but i waiting to see if that cab is actually available. The lack of prices isn't a "seeking top dollar" thing - it's an "I'll sell for precisely what I'll have to shell out for a JVS cab to break even" thing. Just my $.02

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Sale pending for MVS-U4. Will post a sale price if it sells.

Man... just post up the sales price...

I don't mean to be hardass about it... but it'd better be done and REAL soon otherwise this gets a lot less friendly...

xROTx

Blue0524

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wasn’t looking to sell and someone made me an offer which made more sense because I wasn’t getting any trade offers. The rules state that once a sale is completed a price needs to be posted. I’ve yet to be paid for the transaction so I haven’t posted up the sale price. The offer was made outside of this marketplace. I thought I was doing the right thing by posting that it was pending so it wouldn’t seem as though I was “looking for the highest offer” but I guess not. Since it seems to be such a big deal...Assuming the deal goes through the sale price will be $800 plus the cost of shipping (typically $450).

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Here's the thing, we use the prices as a gauge or more so a price guide for future sales. I understand that it was/is being sold offsite but you still put up here. The prices are just helpful more than anything. Any joe could say, "oh yea that cab sold for 2k" and no one would know. It's more courtesy than anything. Sad you're letting that cab go, it's much nicer than a Goldie or such.

Blue0524

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's the thing, we use the prices as a gauge or more so a price guide for future sales. I understand that it was/is being sold offsite but you still put up here. The prices are just helpful more than anything. Any joe could say, "oh yea that cab sold for 2k" and no one would know. It's more courtesy than anything. Sad you're letting that cab go, it's much nicer than a Goldie or such.

And I’m completely understand that’s why we post a sales price when something has been sold. I’ve used those guides myself. But this hasn’t been sold yet. I’ve merely just been made an offer and am waiting for the buyer to put together the rest of his funds this week (eBay sales). I told the buyer I would mark that particular cab as pending and that what I did.