Fuck eBay

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Just sold a phone on eBay to some twat..... It was delivered 6 days ago......today he opened up a case through eBay in an attempt to return it and won by saying " I like the phone and all but I think I'm going to keep my old phone" I set up the listing as no refunds in an attempt to protect myself from fuck as bitches but eBay is a fucking joke.

I don't run a fucking phone trial program

Best Buy doesn't even let you return without a restocking fee

I've got money on he fucked the phone up and now wants his money back.

FUCK HIM AND EBAY

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Are you sure eBay ruled in his favor? Usually you have time to respond to a case before it can be escalated to eBay for a decision.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
If you put no returns and he didn't say the phone was defective than I don't see why you have to accept the return. I would leave the case open and let ebay jump in.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
I once sold an old apple computer on eBay & the seller claimed it was Dead on Arrival. eBay sides with the seller & I end up with an empty box with bricks that match the exact weight of the computer. sure enough a few weeks later I see my computer all parted out & for sale online. I had to open an new account with a new address on it, & convince him to sell it as a bundle to me. I claimed it was DOA & shipped him an empty box with rocks in it. eBay gave me back my money right after. I can't even imagine how pissed off he must have been.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I once sold an old apple computer on eBay & the seller claimed it was Dead on Arrival. eBay sides with the seller & I end up with an empty box with bricks that match the exact weight of the computer. sure enough a few weeks later I see my computer all parted out & for sale online. I had to open an new account with a new address on it, & convince him to sell it as a bundle to me. I claimed it was DOA & shipped him an empty box with rocks in it. eBay gave me back my money right after. I can't even imagine how pissed off he must have been.

That is fucking awesome :lolz:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

I don't buy this. He agreed to sell a bundle to a 0 feedback buyer and EBay sided with a 0 feedback buyer?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I don't buy this. He agreed to sell a bundle to a 0 feedback buyer and EBay sided with a 0 feedback buyer?

Yeah, and wasn't he suspicious about sending the computer back to the same address from whence he had just scammed someone? Even if it was a different address, that seems unlikely. If I had just scammed madman and then some 0 feedback noob from Chi-town tried to buy something from me, I'd tell them to fuck off.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
What can I say, I got lucky. It's not like I kept the thing. I "shipped it back", so on eBay's end a return was made. You really need to take these situations in your own hands if you get ripped off like this. eBay don't give a FUCK about you as a seller. About a month later I threw a broken PS2 online that I listed as "Parts only - Non Working - Please read", & ended up having to go through a lengthy return process over like $30 when the buyer claimed "it doesn't work, I want a refund". The Ethernet adapter was worth more than the junk system at the time. I doubt the return process has been streamlines at all recently. Amazon on the other hand has a new policy where you can return anything you buy without even contacting the seller.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
If you put no returns and he didn't say the phone was defective than I don't see why you have to accept the return. I would leave the case open and let ebay jump in.
He filed it missing and or defective.

Claim says I have till October 5 to refund or return.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Just sold a phone on eBay to some twat..... It was delivered 6 days ago......today he opened up a case through eBay in an attempt to return it and won by saying " I like the phone and all but I think I'm going to keep my old phone" I set up the listing as no refunds in an attempt to protect myself from fuck as bitches but eBay is a fucking joke.

I don't run a fucking phone trial program

Best Buy doesn't even let you return without a restocking fee

I've got money on he fucked the phone up and now wants his money back.

FUCK HIM AND EBAY

lol

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
He filed it missing and or defective.

Claim says I have till October 5 to refund or return.

But you have the messages proving that he said he likes the phone but is keeping his old one right? Contact ebay by phone and see what they could do.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

05165aab3654988855287da2034207d2619391-wm.jpg

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
But you have the messages proving that he said he likes the phone but is keeping his old one right? Contact ebay by phone and see what they could do.

Yeah for real. Everything is tracked through their system so if he sent the message through there you have a real case.

I dunno if anyone will listen, but it's worth a try.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yeah for real. Everything is tracked through their system so if he sent the message through there you have a real case.

I dunno if anyone will listen, but it's worth a try.

I called up a few days ago and I was surprised how nice they were with me. Don't know if it's because I'm a power seller and they make a shit load of money off me in fees or if they are like that with every one.

We discussed a case about this international buyer who purchased a Madcatz Ps3 TE stick from me. He couldn't figure out how to get it to work with the ps4 with legacy controls but it worked fine on the ps3. Wanted to return the item for a a full refund and wanted me to pay for shipping. I let eBay handle the case and nothing happened. I would have been at like a $70 dollar loss if I had to pay for that monster to be shipped back from Europe.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I called up a few days ago and I was surprised how nice they were with me. Don't know if it's because I'm a power seller and they make a shit load of money off me in fees or if they are like that with every one.

We discussed a case about this international buyer who purchased a Madcatz Ps3 TE stick from me. He couldn't figure out how to get it to work with the ps4 with legacy controls but it worked fine on the ps3. Wanted to return the item for a a full refund and wanted me to pay for shipping. I let eBay handle the case and nothing happened. I would have been at like a $70 dollar loss if I had to pay for that monster to be shipped back from Europe.

eBay have been pretty solid as far as having my back as well. Only got one unresolved chargeback in 14 years, and that was in the early days before they beefed up the seller protection policy.

Guess where the buyer was from then click here to see if you were right:
Spoiler:
FRANCE :keke:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
eBay have been pretty solid as far as having my back as well. Only got one unresolved chargeback in 14 years, and that was in the early days before they beefed up the seller protection policy.

Spoiler:

Those French are always up to no good.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

Spoiler:

Damn, I said FL