Gamespot reviewer Jeff Gerstmann: Huge Neo Fan

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
Well I get the gamespot e newsletter. This guy was reviewing XBOX titles and was reviewing Metal Slug 3 and mentioned in his review that he owns the real thing and has a link to his collection page where he has 34 AES games. Anyone know him? Does he post here?

Last edited:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I wonder if he's a Neo•Geo Legend?

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
I don't know if he is. But it does make you wonder if he posts here or at least knows about this site and lurks here.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
LIVINGWONDER said:
I don't know if he is. But it does make you wonder if he posts here or at least knows about this site and lurks here.

yea.
the thought of that makes me want to go tinkle in my underpants.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Wasn't he the one doing the 10 minute long rant about the Neo? Someone posted that some time ago...

DanAdamKOF said:
Wasn't he the one doing the 10 minute long rant about the Neo? Someone posted that some time ago...
Yeah, that was him. He's a big neo fan and one of the many that swears sam sho2 is the greatest fighter ever.

Trifecta

Stakes Winner
galvatron said:
Yeah, that was him. He's a big neo fan and one of the many that swears sam sho2 is the greatest fighter ever.

Do you have a link? Thanks.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Last edited:

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Where were all these "praise the Neo" game reviewers 4 years ago when SNK was going under and needed support? They were nowhere to be found. Too little, too late.

Last edited:

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
twalden said:
Where were all these "praise the Neo" game reviewers 4 years ago when SNK was going under and needed support? They were nowhere to be found. Too little, too late.

Oh, they were around. The problem was that everyone else (and even some of said reviewers, according to some reports), were too busy burying SNK by stealing pirated ROMs, and not enough people (reviewers and otherwise) were actually supporting SNK by buying actual products.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
LIVINGWONDER said:
Well I get the gamespot e newsletter. This guy was reviewing XBOX titles and was reviewing Metal Slug 3 and mentioned in his review that he owns the real thing and has a link to his collection page where he has 34 AES games. Anyone know him? Does he post here?

Link to this review?

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
DanAdamKOF said:

That was actually Greg Kasavin. Total different person.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:

Yeah! The one that look like a mega-ton Big Mac fart. :tickled:

Great Neo Fan though.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:

Yeah - I thought that was actually a pretty decent video. A little on the gh3y side, but you could tell that the guy was pretty passionate about the neo, and was perfectly willing to let people know it.

DXMachina

Ninja Combat Warrior
galfordo said:
Yeah - I thought that was actually a pretty decent video. A little on the gh3y side, but you could tell that the guy was pretty passionate about the neo, and was perfectly willing to let people know it.

Some of the parts got a laugh out of me.