Generic Candy Cabinets in Wichita Falls TX

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
That IS a nice little setup. I'm curious about those candies too now.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I wonder if they're the same knockoff candy cabs that were at the Tilt at the Houston Galleria... aw hell, I'll just ask the seller.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Yeah they are basically crap, I've played on them. Not these particular ones apparently though, the seller got back to me and said while they did belong to a Tilt it wasn't the one at the Galleria.

sat985

Quiz Detective
I repaired the cp on one of these for somebody before. IMO they are crap. The monitors seem like they have much more of a curvature than a WG or toshiba crt. The cabs just "feel" cheap. Iirc they are a taiwanese knockoff. If you really want a cab and its cheap enough it would certainly work, I just wouldn't recommend them. I think the guy picked his up for around $200 which for a cab certainly isn't bad.

sat985

Quiz Detective
If you don't have a cab yet, its hard to go wrong. Just not for $300 a piece, maybe $200 and you could live with yourself later. It just doesn't quite have the same 'feel' of quality a real candy does.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Yes maybe they are crap, but where I live this is an impossible type of cabinet to find.

So if it was locally I would certainly be interested... Sad but true.

Where in Quebec are you located?

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Ah ok, may have been able to suggest something but that's a long drive to Ottawa and back.

neodizzle

n00b
I have that same cab...I believe they are Korean knockoffs. I agree the controls feel kinda cheap, and the build is not to the same as Japanese cab quality, but I am satisfied with the monitor...mine has a samsung tube. You could always replace the sticks also. Congrats on the win.