Give users the ability to change their title themselves...

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
As the subject title says..... Other forums have it, we should too. I like to change every once in a while, I get tired with the same.

syringe

Banned
D-Lite said:
Don't "oh_no" me sparky or I'll give you a nice little branding. :smirk:

Do you mean a custom title or sodomy?

Because when you said that to Stinky you meant the sodomy.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
AztekNinja said:
Can I know why? I don't think it hurts the board...

Titles will be given to you either out of thin air or because of overboarding idiocy on your part, that's how it has always been.

So, if you want a rank/title change, I recommend you to either wait for the next Gumby rage or become exceptionally annoying (but not "ban-the-fucker annoying).

Placing bullshit gifs in your sig is a good start, btw.

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Takumaji said:
Titles will be given to you either out of thin air or because of overboarding idiocy on your part, that's how it has always been.

So, if you want a rank/title change, I recommend you to either wait for the next Gumby rage or become exceptionally annoying (but not "ban-the-fucker annoying).

Placing bullshit gifs in your sig is a good start, btw.

I can feel the animosity from you all the way over here man. My boy Bobak hooked me up for my titles. I'm just saying man, no hard feelings. I may place "bullshit gifs" on my sig, but I'm no monster man.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
I can't wait untill everyone has custom titles and mine is normal, then everyone will want a super cool changing title MWAHAHAHAHHAA!

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
NeoDragoN said:
I can't wait untill everyone has custom titles and mine is normal, then everyone will want a super cool changing title MWAHAHAHAHHAA!

Exactly. ;)