Going rate for Lickle famicom?

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I've been trying to hunt down a copy of Lickle for some time now, just trying to get a gage on an appropriate price to pay. All I ever seem to see on Ebay are bootlegs, there's currently a 500 Boxed copy. It looks legit but not within my price range. What's the going rate for a loose original cart.

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The retro scene here have become some kind of ridiculous, there are rarely games on the wild because most of them have been scalped by resellers and want to sell the games at price charting prices. In facebook groups a guy find a Little Samson for 5 bucks in a flee market but in the worst condition you can imagine, rip out label, marker writings and the cart is so yellow that I'm afraid it has hepatitis. He does not want less than $400 for it. That kind of ridiculous is the retro here.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I gave around 100$ for a loose one a year or two ago. I'd say somewhere close to that is about right. Looks like an authentic cart sold close to $140 on ebay recently so it may be around that these days. I think it is a pretty great game and is worth that much, I'd never spend $800 on the NES version though.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yeah, I've been trying to locate a copy now for some time, I'm thinking that 140 is about the going rate. All I mostly see on Ebay is overpriced reproductions. Amazon has outlandish prices for a copy.