goingmerry to BEST OF "man"

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Oh fuck me, I forgot that goingmerry was from Michigan!

LOL, best members ever come from MI :tickled:

aria

Former Moderator
Damn it, qube, you could've placed it in the stickied "nominations thread" at the top. You really are just violating your mod powers! :shame:

aria

Former Moderator
Since its over 10 pages, do you mind finding the links to the key (funniest/highlight) posts so I can place them in the thread's intro (so people in a hurry can see the most famous moments, like how we highlighted rots posts in the Stuart Campbell thread).

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Since its over 10 pages, do you mind finding the links to the key (funniest/highlight) posts so I can place them in the thread's intro (so people in a hurry can see the most famous moments, like how we highlighted rots posts in the Stuart Campbell thread).

Sorry, thought this needed its own thread to rush the process along ;)

And yeah, no prob Bobs, it happens fast.

This is all you need.

Post #80

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member

It's like every 4th post...I could do this all night.

God damn I miss that kid :tickled:

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Oh fucking hell, LMFAO all over again :tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled:

#100 is a winner

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member

It's pretty much every single post goingmerry makes. They're all timeless classics.

Dio Brando

Mickey's Coach
I can't believe this. He was completely serious the entire time? Reading that thread is like reading a script for a bizarre comedy.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I've been saying this for years. It's a gold mine. That picture of him holding the banana...that is the apex of neo-geo.com.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Too much to read, especially with how he types.

Someone want to post the Cliff notes version?

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member

I'm still reading through it...and I'm wondering, maybe he's dead?

I'm being dead-ass serious. I even looked at his profile to see when he last logged in, which was 2009 (surprisingly).

All I can think while reading the thread (on page 12 right now) is that if I were goingmerry and my outlook on life hadn't changed in the 4 years since that thread, I might have ended it all :annoyed:

In retrospect, I feel sorry for him now.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
In retrospect, I feel sorry for him now.

Just imagine if the poor sap went through with it and then when it was time to collect his prize......sausage surprise !!!!.

aria

Former Moderator

The easiest way to read it is by other people's responses to his longer posts and his own shorter replies.

Basically: a young, horny nerdy kid is desperate to get laid by a hot Asian girl, so he thinks he finds an opportunity when some guy on chat tells him he can get him such a lass --in exchange for goingmerry sucking his dick. Goingmerry starts to seriously debate whether this is worth going through --even if it is possibly false, it might be a rare opportunity he may never see again.

aria

Former Moderator
BTW, I've added it...

Does anyone remember the thread where he basically told melchia "I can't believe I ever masturbated to your picture?" or something along those lines? That deserves a cross-reference in the introduction.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
the more i stay at this forum the less i like the neo and the more gay things i say. its realy the atmosphere the forum gives off its not my fault.

This is fucking awesome. It completely describes a lot of members here.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Holy fucking shit,that was awesome!!!
I am seriously having tears in my eyes from laughing.
This is the best thing i read here so far,well i didn't read the whole thing but damn:eek: