Good counterpart of Falcoon is discovered

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
terrible art work. I'm not just being a hater, there's nothing good about this person's work beyond his ample use of shading. Proportions are completely fucked.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
B. Janet ,Vanessa,Kyo are ones I liked the most. I share his opinions about the Ikari team and support their new looks.
BB

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Crap. Why are most of the girls in the same pose with their arse facing you?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Sorry, I'm not digging any of them. Not to say the guy isnt talented, but I really dont like how the characters look.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sorry, I'm not digging any of them. Not to say the guy isnt talented, but I really dont like how the characters look.

me neither. the artist seems to have little understanding of the character identities. The way he reinterpreted Chizuru was disgusting.

holyver

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Based only on the faces, I would struggle to recognize who's who

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Yeah, I can barely tell that half of those characters are who they are. Don't get me wrong, the guy has talent, but he is also a LONG way off from being comparable to any of the SNK artist past or present.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
some of them are interesting.
i like the revision of chang.
kinda.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Kudos for his own costume designs, but they make some of the characters seem like they were in a cosplay party dressing as someone else because they're so far off from their normal image.