Gowcaizer's Neogeo Artwork thead

Gowcaizer

Armored Scrum Object
This draw is pretty old, about 3 or 4 years ago, i always liked it, it was in a corner of my sketch book so I descided t put some colors on it :) hpe you like it

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I love it.

I'm a big fan of the first Sengoku, even if people call it a garbage game. I always thought the first player guy had some great 1980's style.

Great work.

Ever drawn the gay cowboy?

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Wow, now that is bad ass! 2d_Master is right about the style. Your art really brings out his awesome 80s style.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
i like the game too, if the hit detection was fixed it would be fine, love the art!!!!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I've never played the game, so my first thought was 'Kaneda?', but anyway, that pic is wonderfully drawn and exceptionally coloured. I really like the way the clothes 'wear' on him for the posing, and the facial expression conveys the mood perfectly. Do you have a site, or a place in general where you post the body of your work?

Edit: As I clicked the 'submit' button, I saw the DeviantArt link, LMAO! :D

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
I like the details; the seams, the creases and the superfluous zipper on the small section of sleeve. That combined with the shoulder spikes & shades leave no doubt that this guy is a fighter of the '80s!

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Very nice. Are you gonna add any more to it?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Can you one where he's cutting someone in half?