Great Seller Gemen

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Hello everyone,

I would just like to say I recently had a great experience dealing with and in purchasing an AES cart from Gemen. Gemen provided excellent communication throughout the entire process and provided pictures of the cart all in a very professional manner. The item was received exactly as described and on a very timely basis. I would not hesitate to deal business with him in the future.

Thank-you,
Ralfakick

daybona

Juz,
I gotta second you on this one.

I got my Metal Slug X MVS from him.

Awesome seller.

CarBaXinE

POSSIBLE SCAMMER - BEWARE
I purchased KOF's 2001 from gemen awile back.... awesome person to do buisness with.

gemen

Mickey's Coach
Thank you John, you are a great buyer. My face turns red. :very_ang: :drool: :)

Hope ya enjoy the game .

vwlunatic

Crossed Swords Squire
I just traded a game with Gemen aslo, and everything went smoothly.
Thanks again:D

dbarrett0928

Banned
reference

Not only is gemen a great seller but a great buyer as well, he bought an aes off me a while back...

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I must agree! Gemen is the man when it comes to selling. He has come over as well and played NEO GEO with me and has sold a Burning Fight MVS cart with MM. Everything went super smooth.

On a side not, Gemen, I finally purchased KOF 2000 and KOF 2002 today from MD. Should have them very soon! PM me I want to talk more about it!

GAMEFAN

gemen

Mickey's Coach
dbarrett0928, i still cannot believe you shipped the AES that fast, it's in the better condition than you described in the post. I like it so much.

Gamefan, I will be back either tonight or tomorrow night. We should come up something, and I am going to shoot you a PM.

gemen

Mickey's Coach
SnkChef said:
I just sent payment for kof99 aes so am really getting overexcited.

I am sure you are ;), I will let you know when the payment shows up and I will get the game out here right after it.