Greetings everybody!

Dio Brando

Mickey's Coach
I knew I would get to this eventually.:D

Hello! My name is Jeremiah, and I live on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state. I have been a gamer since I could hold a NES controller in my hands, and I intend to do so until the day I die.

After playing MVS cabinets here and there for many years as well as gaining a great love for the Metal Slug series, I finally purchased myself an AES in April. Realizing I needed some guidance for games and such, I stumbled upon this site to get a better understanding of the Neo Geo world. I have never really been into the forum scene, but after hanging around for awhile, I was hooked to the site. What really makes this site so awesome is the people in it. It really feels like a community, even if there are scuffles from time to time.

I know I'm younger than most of you, and I'm a little green when it comes to gaming, but I hope I get to know you all, and I invite you to visit if you are ever in the area. I would love to show you the peninsula and let you beat me in a game or two!

See you around!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I knew I would get to this eventually.:D

Hello! My name is Jeremiah, and I live on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state. I have been a gamer since I could hold a NES controller in my hands, and I intend to do so until the day I die.

After playing MVS cabinets here and there for many years as well as gaining a great love for the Metal Slug series, I finally purchased myself an AES in April. Realizing I needed some guidance for games and such, I stumbled upon this site to get a better understanding of the Neo Geo world. I have never really been into the forum scene, but after hanging around for awhile, I was hooked to the site. What really makes this site so awesome is the people in it. It really feels like a community, even if there are scuffles from time to time.

I know I'm younger than most of you, and I'm a little green when it comes to gaming, but I hope I get to know you all, and I invite you to visit if you are ever in the area. I would love to show you the peninsula and let you beat me in a game or two!

See you around!

Well, you already know me...

I'm glad to have you here.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Enjoy dude. A lot of good neo information here.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Any fan of Jojo is okay in my book. Enjoy the forums.

"Road Rolla da!"