GT Prologue Pre-Orders reach 1 million in Europe

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
While this is an amazingly high number of pre orders and that wont count the people that'll just walk in to their local video game store and buy the game straight off the shelf a week after release either.

Although I must say, it's been out since early Dec in Japan so I don't know why some people are waiting.

barf

Maxima's Barber
People are stupid, 1 million preorder for what basically is an unfinished demo with horrible environments.

I ll wait the real GT5.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
barf said:
People are stupid, 1 million preorder for what basically is an unfinished demo with horrible environments.

I ll wait the real GT5.

Wait a second, wasn't the GT5 Prologue DEMO an 'unfinished demo' and this GT5 Prologue is the finished DEMO?

The environments are awesome, have you played the London course? Not like the environments matter all that much when you're speeding your way through them. You're not exactly about to stop in the middle of a race and point out that crappy looking bush in the corner are you?

barf

Maxima's Barber
lachlan said:
Wait a second, wasn't the GT5 Prologue DEMO an 'unfinished demo' and this GT5 Prologue is the finished DEMO?

The environments are awesome, have you played the London course? Not like the environments matter all that much when you're speeding your way through them. You're not exactly about to stop in the middle of a race and point out that crappy looking bush in the corner are you?

Nope, i didn't play the London course. It looks ok on the shots, even if the buildings look incredibly flat.
That said, only the full game will satisfy me, so i am willing to wait.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
It may be a demo but with all the cars, tracks and modes of play it has more than many full racing games have. I will be picking it up.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
I already have GT5P - The Jpn version, but I will be getting the PAL version as well, because I want to drive this ...

GT5PF2007.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I just got a triple boner.

Lulz at a $40 demo.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
the pal version has WHAT!? Thats not fair.

I just read the US GT5P site and they've announced 2 player split screen and an extra track!? I really don't want to buy another version just to get that.

Last edited: