Gunman in Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting named: Wade Michael Page, 40

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Oak Creek, Wisconsin (CNN) -- The man who shot six people to death and wounded three others during a rampage at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb was an Army veteran who may have been a white supremacist, according to a law enforcement source involved in the investigation.

Law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation named him Monday as Wade Michael Page, 40. One law enforcement official said he owned the gun used in the shooting legally.

He had apparently served on active duty, a U.S. official familiar with his record said. The source declined to give further details.

[....]Earlier, the FBI said that it had not determined a motive for the Sunday morning shooting and that investigators were looking into whether the attack might be classified as domestic terrorism.

Kaleka, a member of the temple, said those inside the gurdwara, or Sikh house of worship, described the attacker as a bald white man, dressed in a white T-shirt and black pants and with a 9/11 tattoo on one arm -- which "implies to me that there's some level of hate crime there." -CNN.com

It sounds like one of those dumb, inbred, redneck motherfuckers that can't tell the difference between Sikh and Muslims.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
People are protesting all over India for stronger gun laws in the US, you can't make this stuff up.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
People are protesting all over India for stronger gun laws in the US, you can't make this stuff up.

When they go to make a stern phone call, are they calling themselves?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Probably not going to happen though, at least at the federal level.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Probably not going to happen though, at least at the federal level.

If you want to stop the indian people from complaining about our gun laws, just raise the prices of subway franchises. The one thing that drives Indians crazy everywhere is high prices.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
They can complain all they want.

Subway sucks.

aria

Former Moderator
I will vote to ban all guns if they'll bring Pret A Manger across the US. They made a beachhead in NYC, and in a coup the new urban Chicago Target store will have one inside it, but I would love to have it all over the US. One of the few chain eateries that met the hype.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
If it's not guns something else will be used. I guess some people are too damn dense to see this.

Aside a bit but somewhat on topic. You could walk into a church with a sword and start slicing people, I know it may sound sinister and all but fuck! All you hear is gun control left, gun control right. I for one don't like guns, I'm done with guns but I don't care how much gun control you have a out there, there's always a way to get what you want if you want to get it badly enough.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
What can you do though? People always ask what can you do to prevent this.... I really don't know.

Long Term? Legalize marijuana to free up prison space for real crazies like this man.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I will vote to ban all guns if they'll bring Pret A Manger across the US. They made a beachhead in NYC, and in a coup the new urban Chicago Target store will have one inside it, but I would love to have it all over the US. One of the few chain eateries that met the hype.

I ate at the new one in downtown Chicago a handful of times. It was located by my old office, a few blocks from the merc. Food was top notch. Soup was good. Price was......... scary.. but not much more than Au Bon Pain.

Supernaut_

Banned
If you want to stop the indian people from complaining about our gun laws, just raise the prices of subway franchises. The one thing that drives Indians crazy everywhere is high prices.

That is beyond true. They are worse then Jews in that respect, I am not kidding.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
That is beyond true. They are worse then Jews in that respect, I am not kidding.

Oh shit, you just lit the Bokmew signal.

Anyway, the perp looks to be a real treat of a human being:

Which makes the situation doubly tragic, as he wanted to an hero while killing "muslem terrists" but ended up killing 5 innocent Sikhs, 1 police officer, and 0 "muslem terrists", before getting his wish.
A double dumbass.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
If people weren't dead it would be a lot funnier that he was so fucking ignorant that he couldn't even kill some Muslims.

Is the cop who blew this retard away doing OK?

Give that dude a medal.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
If people weren't dead it would be a lot funnier that he was so fucking ignorant that he couldn't even kill some Muslims.

Is the cop who blew this retard away doing OK?

Give that dude a medal.

He is expected to live. He got shot 9 times.

3otw0g.jpg

trunxkam45

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Fucking awful. Now we have our own Anders Brevik terrorist.

Also yes, some Indians are cheap. Just like dem Chinese. But I've yet to hear a Korean say "thank you".

Last edited:

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
Absolutely disgusting. Makes me wish that more people would take the initiative to get their CCL (seeing as we just got it here in WI this year) so we can stop extremists, but this will probably lead to discussions of stricter regulations that will put the average person at even greater risk. No amount of planning or preparation can totally prevent tragedies like this, but they can help end them sooner or before they happen.

trunxkam45

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Absolutely disgusting. Makes me wish that more people would take the initiative to get their CCL (seeing as we just got it here in WI this year) so we can stop extremists, but this will probably lead to discussions of stricter regulations that will put the average person at even greater risk. No amount of planning or preparation can totally prevent tragedies like this, but they can help end them sooner or before they happen.

Exactly.

I really don't understand why people say shit like "gun control laws wont help because its not the guns that are at fault its the crazies."

Let's not forget that suspected terrorists can legally buy guns no problem.