Halo 3

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
***SPOILERS***

OK, so obviously there is going to be a 3rd installment of this game as we see the Master Chief ride the Forerunner ship back to Earth with the words, "Sir, to finish the fight." We also see at the end of the credits, the Flood/Squid/Little Shop of Horrors Plant talking with Cortana. Are we going to see more battles on Earth? (Which was my favorite part of the game...very "Blackhawk Down-esque." Are we going to see the missing vehicle(s) and weapon(s)? Maybe see more of the ODST? When they spoke of the "Ark" at the end of the game, were they referring to the Forerunner ship or Earth?

James

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
halo 3 will fucking own, mark my words, best game EVAR!!!!!!!!!! :make_fac:

i heard its gonna have 1-64 players on live and have better graphics than Doom 4, and bungie promises no more choppy cutscenes.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Since the majority of Bungie is being disbanded, who's to say what the future of the Halo franchise will be.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Magician said:
Since the majority of Bungie is being disbanded, who's to say what the future of the Halo franchise will be.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Good thing you made another topic about Halo, I got tired of making em.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
VanillaThunder said:
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Now that Halo 2 is on store shelves don't be suprised when a few of Bungie's programmers join former Bungie co-founder/CEO, Alex Seropian, over at Wideload Games.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I have my Halo 3 preorder in already.

And Halo 4. But mark my words, Halo 4 will suck.

Halo 5 will be really good but it'll be a first person pinball game instead.

Magician said:
Now that Halo 2 is on store shelves don't be suprised when a few of Bungie's programmers join former Bungie co-founder/CEO, Alex Seropian, over at Wideload Games.

Now, while this rumor has been widespread for some time, let's remmeber it's not "assured" yet.

slerch666

updyke,
DashK said:
i heard its gonna have 1-64 players on live and have better graphics than Doom 4, and bungie promises no more choppy cutscenes.
And it'll suck you off while making your pancakes! :rolleyes: