HALO movie all but cancelled; POSTAL, RE: EXTINCTION, and BLOODRAYNE 2 still on.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117952317.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

Why Microsoft doesn't finance this themselves is beyond me. All they'd have to do is form a shell production company and get a major studio to distribute it, or just hand Peter Jackson the money and say, "Go on, Ring Man -- produce it." It would be much simpler than going through studios to develop it. "A little birdie" tell me that Alex Garland's original screenplay is a pretty faithful adaptation that needs no exec meddling anyway.

This will probably create a bidding war that will net Microsoft a better if not equal profit deal. -- You know what? Fuck this movie. Fuck this stupid game series that doesn't deserve a film adaptation any more than Spy Hunter. Master Chief can shit in his bio-suit for all I care. He's so gay. Space Marines take turns fucking him in the ass in the locker room, I bet. And he nibbled their taints, laps up semen like a dog with water.

Piss off, Halo movie.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Movies based on videogames inevitably suck, so I am glad this one is not made.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
The asshole in me wants to see it be made for a high budget and bomb.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
ferrarimanf355 said:
If Michael Bay is directing, I'd be inclined to agree. :tickled: :D

Bay's HALO would definitely suck, but that hack has had only one commercial failure in his career. With a brand as recognizable as Halo, he'd have another undeserved hit.