Happy Birthday Starscream615!

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
forever_alone.png

Dio Brando

Mickey's Coach
If it is any consolation, I still care about you. This is assuming, of course, you deposit fifty dollars in my PayPal account later. :D

Have yourself a birthday of incredible magnitude, dude!

Last edited:

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I thought your 1,650 games would wish you a happy birthday.

j/k man. Happy birthday.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Won't bring up the fact people who make their own b-day threads are crying for attention...oh wait...wasn't suppose to say that :loco:

:buttrock: have a good one :buttrock:

bb02.jpg

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Happy Birthday!!!!! Sorry I gots no Ari pics( that big boobed Indian chick who's name I'm drawing a blank on )

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
This thread would get more replies if you showed your wife's boobs again.

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
w7UG2.png

fixed*

You know I kid. Hope your birthday turned out well.

That made me LOL.

Apparently, I'm a jerk because my wife bought me two presents, one of which she got at the last minute on my birthday morning. It was a Megaman art book that I had been looking at ordering for a while on amazon but never pulled the trigger. She asked for some money that morning and when and paid $40 for it (cover price). About an hour after she gave it to me I took it back to the book store because she had paid way too much for it in my opinion. If she had bought it a while ago and like actually put effort into it I would have just kept it, but because she had just gotten it, I didn't think it was a big deal. Apparently, I was wrong, because now she's pissed at me. I guess I need to develop normal people emotions.

I also got Dragon Quest VI from her (which I will probably never open) and her mom got me a $50 visa gift card. I got to do pretty much nothing all day as my wife was not talking to me besides watch Robocop 3 and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. She also made me a cake and drew Scott Pilgrims' 1up head from the comics on it.

So, after another shitty birthday (somehow I always end up with my wife pissed at me on my birthday) I'm just older and closer to being even more of a loser.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's what you get for making your own BDay thread. Seriously though, maybe if you just roll with it instead of bing a cheap fuck instead you could be having a better time. Fuck your stupid video game count and go buy that megaman book back and give your wife a flower, she'll forget about it and perhaps even do something extra especially for your cheap fat ass.

Edit note: Don't think we're buddies now, you're still a dick.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
That's what you get for making your own BDay thread. Seriously though, maybe if you just roll with it instead of bing a cheap fuck instead you could be having a better time. Fuck your stupid video game count and go buy that megaman book back and give your wife a flower, she'll forget about it and perhaps even do something extra especially for your cheap fat ass.

Edit note: Don't think we're buddies now, you're still a dick.

lolol

pwnd

aria

Former Moderator
HBD

Just stay the hell away from that one Popeyes...

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Man, Jacksonville sounds awesome...you can treat the women like doormats down there.

Starscream must have a huge cock though, otherwise I have no clue why his wife puts up with him.
Like, FUCKING huge....

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I also got Dragon Quest VI from her (which I will probably never open) and her mom got me a $50 visa gift card. I got to do pretty much nothing all day as my wife was not talking to me besides watch Robocop 3 and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. She also made me a cake and drew Scott Pilgrims' 1up head from the comics on it.

So, after another shitty birthday (somehow I always end up with my wife pissed at me on my birthday) I'm just older and closer to being even more of a loser.

What, no clown or balloons?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Won't bring up the fact people who make their own b-day threads are crying for attention...oh wait...wasn't suppose to say that :loco:

:buttrock: have a good one :buttrock:

bb02.jpg

well, no one's ever made me one that i can remember and i've been here ten years. mhm.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
well, no one's ever made me one that i can remember and i've been here ten years. mhm.
I promise when July 5th rolls around, I'll make you a birthday thread (unless someone else does it or you make your own). You can quote me!!!