Happy Friday the 13th!!!

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Who's watching a Friday movie tonight? I think I'm going to go for part 5 tonight, it's the sleaziest and probably the most fun :glee:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Friday the 13th in February can't happen at a summer camp unless Jason is a bogan, so this one should be more appropriate to watch Dead Snow.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
This thread will get a few uses this year. Didn't realize there are 3 Friday the 13ths for 2015 till today.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Three Friday the 13ths and no new film scheduled. What a shitty time we live in.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Three Friday the 13ths and no new film scheduled. What a shitty time we live in.

I know. It sucks. They just announced they delayed the new Friday movie till next year instead of October. They want to stick with the 80s theme but I think Paramount wants the found footage angle in it. Not to mention the Friday the 13th Tv series they've had planned also isn't showing up this year like it was supposed to. I hope it is done similiarly to Bates Motel. Looks like next year for that one too to coincide with the movie. Long time to wait to see a young Crazy Ralph, Elias Voorhees and maybe young camper Jason.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Friday the 13th in February can't happen at a summer camp unless Jason is a bogan, so this one should be more appropriate to watch Dead Snow.

Unless you're living in the southern hemisphere.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Unless you're living in the southern hemisphere.

Listen up yah fucken cunt, yah normally don't cock things up like 'is, so I'll set yer dumb arse straight.

I already wrote "unless Jason is a bogan" so I'm well aware of how summer works in the southern hemisphere.

Cheers mate!

Galder

Crossed Swords Squire
What a horror day that was, stuck in the car queue for half an hour outside of an overcrowded mall for the gf's gift ;[

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Listen up yah fucken cunt, yah normally don't cock things up like 'is, so I'll set yer dumb arse straight.

I already wrote "unless Jason is a bogan" so I'm well aware of how summer works in the southern hemisphere.

Cheers mate!

X=====D~~~

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
X=====D~~~
e31.jpg

I know what a bogan is now at least...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
"Please give me marketplace access back! Look, here's a shitty thread in return!" - OP

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
"Please give me marketplace access back! Look, here's a shitty thread in return!" - OP

Shitty thread? Maaaaan, I love Friday the 13th. I just wanted to share my excitment :)

I'm not denying I'd like my market access back, but this thread has nothing to with that.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
The Friday movies are mostly shit but that new one had some pretty sweet boobs in it. And there's the VR scene in Jason X. That's fun times even if the movie's garbage.

They're talking about going in to what makes Jason immortal for the next one. You know... cuz that worked so well in Jason Goes to Hell.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
The Friday movies are mostly shit but that new one had some pretty sweet boobs in it. And there's the VR scene in Jason X. That's fun times even if the movie's garbage.

They're talking about going in to what makes Jason immortal for the next one. You know... cuz that worked so well in Jason Goes to Hell.

You're mostly shit.