Harness wiring configuration for 1-slot

HitokiriRyu

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
I wanted to connect my mv-1 with stereo audio, but I don't know if I have to use the mvs wiring schema on my jamma adapter, or can I just hook up the stereo connector on the side of the pcb and continue to use the normal jamma wiring? I'm also not sure if the 4 pin connector needs the stereo switch on, or if this is just for the harness connector. If I use the connector on the side of the board, does the volume control effect the volume output of this connector? Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I don't want to mess anything up.

Last edited:

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I wanted to connect my mv-1 with stereo audio, but I don't know if I have to use the mvs wiring schema on my jamma adapter, or can I just hook up the stereo connector on the side of the pcb and continue to use the normal jamma wiring? I'm also not sure if the 4 pin connector needs the stereo switch on, or if this is just for the harness connector. If I use the connector on the side of the board, does the volume control effect the volume output of this connector? Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I don't want to mess anything up.

Use a 4 pin connector and hook it directly to your speakers. Make sure the switch on your board is set to stereo. Use this as your MVS Bible. --->>> www.hardmvs.com

HitokiriRyu

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Use a 4 pin connector and hook it directly to your speakers. Make sure the switch on your board is set to stereo. Use this as your MVS Bible. --->>> www.hardmvs.com

I went to hardmvs first, but I wanted to make sure I understood what to do first because I'm still new at this.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I went to hardmvs first, but I wanted to make sure I understood what to do first because I'm still new at this.

I know...once you get down the basics everything will come easy. I put together my cab with only high school level electronic classes. Which I took many moons ago. hard mvs and this site is where my knowledge came from.