Have 4-slot big red...WTT for a smaller cab!!

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This is mainly for residents of Ontario/Quebec, but any offer will be considered.
I'm located in Pembroke, Ontario...near the Quebec border.

Well, here's the deal. My wife and I are buying a new house and we found the perfect place except for one problem. The basement ceiling is a couple inches too low to accomodate my 4-slot MVS cab. I don't want to get rid of it, but I don't have any real option here.

Here's what I would like to do: If anyone in Ontario has a smaller MVS cab, ie a 2 slot or even a 1 slot, I would do a one-for-one trade if you were willing to drive out here to do the switchup. The only stipulation is that the cab would be in similar condition to mine(overall really good condition with some minor cosmetic issues). Yep, I'm willing to take a hit on the value of the cab if someone wants to trade off a smaller one. I just want one that works with no problems and has a decent monitor.

Hell, I'd even entertain offers from out of my area if someone was really interested and wanted to deal with shipping. And if someone wants to outright just buy the thing, hell, throw me some offers.

If anyone is interested, we'll exchange some photos of the cabs via email.

dark penguin

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I realize this is a long shot, but if anyone in Ontario wants a Neo cab this may be worth looking into. I mean, I'd be willing to sell it as well...

dark penguin

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
^

I'm gonna craigslist this thing at some point, but here's a pic. As I said, too damn tall for my new place. Also, I put brand new Happ sticks in it recently.

0c828c0e.jpg

dark penguin

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
For those interested re: price, I was looking to sell it for around $500 with some games included. The exact price would be dependent on what games you wanted with it -- I'm keeping most of my MVS carts and am only interested in parting with the ones I never play.