Headphone jack question

ericb

NEST Puppet
I just ordered an AES from Japan Games Now, and it's not modded, just a vanilla JP system. I'm wanting stereo sound, so will it be OK for me to use the ghetto-fabulous setup of a headphone jack-->composite convertor and just use that in my TV? I can't see any reason why that wouldn't work, but I just want to make sure there aren't any amplification issues or anything. Thanks in advance.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
What's so ghetto fabulous about that?????

All the Stereo mod does is take the signal right off of that connecter and re-route it to the back of the system on RCA jacks....

IF you think about it, Interference is possible on the reroute.... SO why not just use the "Ghetto" method?
--------------------------------------------------------------

You should probably have your system SVid Modded.... Odemon is a good person for CN memberst to sent thier stuff to...

ericb

NEST Puppet
norton9478 said:
What's so ghetto fabulous about that?????

All the Stereo mod does is take the signal right off of that connecter and re-route it to the back of the system on RCA jacks....

IF you think about it, Interference is possible on the reroute.... SO why not just use the "Ghetto" method?
--------------------------------------------------------------

You should probably have your system SVid Modded.... Odemon is a good person for CN memberst to sent thier stuff to...

Good stuff, thanks Norton. I couldn't afford a modded AES at this point, because of the season and, you know, I'm a starving college kid, so it's gonna have to work for now. It's good to hear that's going to work... I guess I have to head down to Radio Shack at some point today to pick up an adapter. Thanks again.