Hearthstone

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
So...apparently the 2014 Magic on Steam has been moded to add whatever card you want and you can customized your decks however you want...just saying, maybe it's old news but it's something I just found out and a shame really 'cause steam had a sale for it fully loaded for like 8 bucks...super sad...

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Maybe it's common, but first time i've seen it. Guy was putting in some damage with 2 Chows against an my aggro warrior, but I wasn't worried, was counting on their +10 next turn or two. He drops Auchenai Soulpriest on turn 4, hits my hero with both chows, then circle of healing for free - both chow's die and another 10 damage and match over.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Maybe it's common, but first time i've seen it. Guy was putting in some damage with 2 Chows against an my aggro warrior, but I wasn't worried, was counting on their +10 next turn or two. He drops Auchenai Soulpriest on turn 4, hits my hero with both chows, then circle of healing for free - both chow's die and another 10 damage and match over.

Ancient ass tactic. Don't leave a priest with his chow.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Decided to go with van queef. He probably has the coolest animation in the game.

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Yeah I am pretty pumped about it. The cost is good and it wont feel super terrible if you have to drop it against an opponent who isn't running secrets.

A good tech choice.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Would be better if for each secret you dust an opponent's legendary and craft him undertakers 4.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Looks like you can only get the new Paladin skin from leveling a character to 20 in world of warcraft. It's not retroactive, so it has to be new characters. You can create a starter account for free if you don't have one. It doesn't take long. If anybody needs help I can power level you in 20 min or so. If you want to do it by yourself you're looking at maybe 4 - 6 hours. She's a cool hero, though.

Also, pro tip: don't dust anything until after the new format. I just opened a pack with Noz and doomsayer, and these cards will net you a full dust refund once they're changed.

Pretty sweet watch and learn pack right here:

y7uvDOI.jpg

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Looks like you can only get the new Paladin skin from leveling a character to 20 in world of warcraft. It's not retroactive, so it has to be new characters. You can create a starter account for free if you don't have one. It doesn't take long. If anybody needs help I can power level you in 20 min or so. If you want to do it by yourself you're looking at maybe 4 - 6 hours. She's a cool hero, though.

Also, pro tip: don't dust anything until after the new format. I just opened a pack with Noz and doomsayer, and these cards will net you a full dust refund once they're changed.

Pretty sweet watch and learn pack right here:

View attachment 33963
Do I need to buy Warcraft?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Do I need to buy Warcraft?

It's a free download and signing up for the starter edition is free. It only lets you play until level 20, but that's all you need for the hero.

EDIT -- If you don't want to deal with it, I can boost your character for you.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's a free download and signing up for the starter edition is free. It only lets you play until level 20, but that's all you need for the hero.

EDIT -- If you don't want to deal with it, I can boost your character for you.
Yeah, I would like that.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
So this happened today:

Get Gahz'rilla from Unstable Portal, play it on turn 4.

gb4Cna4.jpg

My stupid opponent follows it up with Corruption:

NbiLGz1.jpg

I skillfully counter with an Effigy to get another Gahz'rilla, while my dumb opponent plays an Abomination:

F7yZM6C.jpg

Smartly, I kill Abomination with Loot Hoarder and Arcane Blast, pissing off my Gahz'rilla:

ZQuYXAJ.jpg

Feeling silly, I tickle Gahz'rilla even further:

vzPEFpK.jpg

Lethal, boys:

HGHDn6k.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
That's pretty boss - nicely done.

I've been messing w/Staalag / Feugen hunter decks. Feign death / Baron Rivendere combos. I should snap a screen shot when it works - it's a rage quit extravaganza.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That's pretty boss - nicely done.

I've been messing w/Staalag / Feugen hunter decks. Feign death / Baron Rivendere combos. I should snap a screen shot when it works - it's a rage quit extravaganza.

I have yet to play against a stalaag fuegen deck that worked.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
My trogg is always at the bottom of my deck.

btw looks like expansion is dropping april 26th