Hell of a way to die...

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
This hits close to home...I feel sorry for the guy. Once you fall in, there's no hope, water is so aerated that you just sink to the bottom and drown and move with the flow. The life preservers are there just for looks folks. Seriously.

Most likely chopper pumps upstream of these tanks...not a pretty scenario.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/24782201/detail.html

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Tell me about it. This story was linked from the first: http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/24737167/detail.html

LOL, I see we immediately clicked on the same story next...

Like the comments section says though, the Grandmother is the one making the claim, not the kid, and also says that the Hotel took the condom from her when she showed it to them and won't give it back. So I'm gonna call bullshit on this one. Seems like a cash grab.

Cold sores are incredibly common and you can get them from just about anything you put your mouth on.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Like the comments section says though, the Grandmother is the one making the claim, not the kid, and also says that the Hotel took the condom from her when she showed it to them and won't give it back. So I'm gonna call bullshit on this one. Seems like a cash grab.

Cold sores are incredibly common and you can get them from just about anything you put your mouth on.

Stop being a buzz kill, Wayne
icon8.gif

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue

Cold sores are herpes, but they're not necessarily the same strain as the sexual variety.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Yeah saw that article also...made me want to vomit. Nasty stuff right there.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Radovan Karadžić;3052356 said:
Cold sores are herpes, but they're not necessarily the same strain as the sexual variety.

Genital herpes also die very quickly outside of the body. So it is near impossible that he contracted it from a used condom thats been sitting for at least a few hours.

So like I said, cold sores are incredibly common. He could have gotten it from just about anywhere or anyone he has had physical contact with (such as his grandmother who could be carrying the virus without ever showing outward signs of it, which happens a lot.) This is a cash grab.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
If you lived in Georgia you'd probably want to drown yourself in a cesspool too.

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
Genital herpes also die very quickly outside of the body. So it is near impossible that he contracted it from a used condom thats been sitting for at least a few hours.

So like I said, cold sores are incredibly common. He could have gotten it from just about anywhere or anyone he has had physical contact with (such as his grandmother who could be carrying the virus without ever showing outward signs of it, which happens a lot.) This is a cash grab.

Either way its disgusting...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'd imagine the man was fucking terrified, trying to swim in sewage/waste but being unable to since it's not like water...really, what a way to go.