Hello, Los Angeles.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
So, I'm moving westward after landing an internship with Conan O'Brien. Hunting for sublets and I would love to spend some time with the Cali NG.com peeps while out there. What's local and awesome?

PS-Brahback, I am calling you this weekend. I have been consumed with editing my short film and incredibly bad about calling people back. Even my mama is mad at me.

Marek

Banned
You're fucking kidding me.

Internship with Conan?! Thats full-on ballin' Poopz, congratulations!

He comes here to Jackson Hole to ski. One day maybe I'll see the red headed giant out on the slopes.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
So, I'm moving westward after landing an internship with Conan O'Brien. Hunting for sublets and I would love to spend some time with the Cali NG.com peeps while out there. What's local and awesome?

PS-Brahback, I am calling you this weekend. I have been consumed with editing my short film and incredibly bad about calling people back. Even my mama is mad at me.

Ha, so it looks like I now have a reason to clean my apartment Loopz. That is fucking awesome. There's some exciting shit going on here right now too.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Congrats on the internship!

I'll be in Cali myself in September, but I'm visiting with my mom so I won't have time for hangings out. Still, have fun and don't forget to visit San Diego once in a while. :D