Help me identify this character

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Shadow_secret010111000110.png

I'm not sure who it is or if he is Capcom or SNK.

ESP_SVT

New Challenger
That is Shadow, a Capcom character...makes an appearance in Vampire Savior/Darkstalkers 3 as a hidden character. He doesn't have his own moves, but makes you become whatever character you just defeated in the previous match.

ESP_SVT

New Challenger
You're welcome; and thank you for making me want to play Vampire Savior after not having touched the game for years!

Don

Camel Slug
That is Shadow, a Capcom character...makes an appearance in Vampire Savior/Darkstalkers 3 as a hidden character. He doesn't have his own moves, but makes you become whatever character you just defeated in the previous match.

That's awesome. I own that game and never played with him.I gotta give that game some love when I get home from work.

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
You're welcome; and thank you for making me want to play Vampire Savior after not having touched the game for years!

Theres a bundle Darkstalkers Resurrection just came out recently on PSN & XBL with online play if you didnt know

ESP_SVT

New Challenger
Yes, it looks pretty good. I'll probably go for the physical copy of Vampire Resurrection released in Japan. Gotta love the PS3 for not having regional lockout! However, I don't care to play online at all and my brother has the CPS2 board for Vampire Savior somewhere so I'll have to bug him to get it out of storage so we can get some matches in.