HELP - MVS Game stuck in Spanish

barry5327

n00b
Hi Group -

Just picked up a Neo-Bomberman for my 6 slot, and the language comes up in Spanish. All other games play in English, and the situation does not change when I switch the slots.

I tried the soft dip settings, but there does not appear to be a language selection on this game.

Am I missing something? Anyone have any ideas???

Thanks,
Barry Schiffer

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
barry5327 said:
Hi Group -

Just picked up a Neo-Bomberman for my 6 slot, and the language comes up in Spanish. All other games play in English, and the situation does not change when I switch the slots.

I tried the soft dip settings, but there does not appear to be a language selection on this game.

Am I missing something? Anyone have any ideas???

Thanks,
Barry Schiffer

Spanish huh....?
Language..on screen or what you hear..
Honestly,I have no clue what's being said in the game..I never really pay attention to the language.
I figure is in Japanese..

Man,my sons been playing this game in the Big Red all day..He's crazy about it..

I just took some picks of the screen shots from mine..and made one pick..
The cart I have is Japanese,plays in English or whatever can be in English on my US Bios in the big Red..

What's the label look like..Is it in Japanese..?
I think this cart was only made in a Japanese version..

If this question isn't answered right away..Can you take some board picks or read off the chips you have on them..
Any EPROMS on the boards....?

STR_019.jpg

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
:glee: ..Just found this topic answered in General..Oh well.. :(

I learned something from the answered topic in general though.... :)

............by lithy...
You probably have a Euro bios, and there is no English language in NBM, only Japanese and Spanish, so it defaults to Spanish.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Isn't there a MVS with a Spanish BIOS? I could swear that a few models were produced (the model number MV-2FS sounds familiar...)