Help with Home Cart System

ShinGo585

n00b
I just got another neo cart system in the mail today, and i noticed that the system is ALOT heavier than the other one i have, also it doesnt seem to be working at all, when i put a game in and push power nothing happens. I know that all the cables are fine because they work with the other system. Anyone know what could be wrong, and also why this system seems to way so much more?

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Usually, the heavier systems are the ones that use the 5V system. Make sure your power supply is the 5V version, not the 9V (or 10V) one.

Jeff

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ShinGo585:
I just got another neo cart system in the mail today, and i noticed that the system is ALOT heavier than the other one i have, also it doesnt seem to be working at all, when i put a game in and push power nothing happens. I know that all the cables are fine because they work with the other system. Anyone know what could be wrong, and also why this system seems to way so much more?

Heavier = more internal shielding to comply with FCC regs (U.S. unit)
Lighter = Japanese unit (no FCC regs, less shielding)

Thats my understanding, I have U.S. and Jap systems and the U.S. one does weigh a lot more, and as Jeff said requires a different power supply.