Help with Virtual On

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
My company just bought a Virtual On machine for our office. The start buttons on there are very weird. Concave with an LED that doesn't work in the center. Are these standard or a wacky replacement?

Also one of the sticks needs to be replaced. Anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks!

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
I'm pretty sure the sticks are digital, at least on the Naomi version they are.

I'm not sure where you can get replacements though it might be repairable, what's wrong with the stick? replacing the switches in it would be pretty simple as would some wiring....

SSS

neo retired
My company just bought a Virtual On machine for our office. The start buttons on there are very weird. Concave with an LED that doesn't work in the center. Are these standard or a wacky replacement?

Also one of the sticks needs to be replaced. Anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks!

You get it from that guy in manassas? He was just selling one on craigslist.

oh yeah, and here's an online manual for it: http://www.sauservice.com/manuals/Virtual On Folder/VOhtml/VO0.html

looks like it uses regular microswitches, I've got a ton on hand if you need me to swing by.

Last edited:

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
I work at www.ThinkGeek.com. Best job ever.

Yeah Pat we bought it off the dude in Manassas.

The stick was replaced with a third party one. It works fine I just want it to have an original one on there. If anyone spots one let me know.

Anyone have any ideas on the buttons?

Thanks guys!

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
if they don't light up then it's probably cause they are not powered, and then probably not powered cause they are not originals.... just a guess though.