Help Wopat's friend sale is OVER!! Thanks, everybody!

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So anyway, she got enough money to get her supplies so it looks like the sale is unofficially over. She wanted me to post this:

Hey everyone!

I just want to extend my deepest thanks to everyone who has helped me out so far. It's hard to convey this with just a mere paragraph, but I say it with all sincerity and honesty. Everyone went out of their way to help someone they didn't even know really means a lot to me. Not to mention the fact that everyone made this as painless as possible! Thanks again Lochlan (and his girlfriend, of course!), Will, and Jeremy (thanks for those few extra bucks too, you didn't to do that, but it was extremely sweet nonetheless). You all had to endure round after round of e-mail tag, but thanks for sticking through until the end. I hope everyone enjoys their books and DVD's!

Sincerely,

Ashley

Thanks again everyone who decided to help out and buy something.

Last edited:

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
E-mail sent for the Fruits Basket DVDs and Death Note #3.

I forgot to put "Wopat" in the subject though, so be on the lookout :emb:

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's cool. I see it!

Thanks for everyone emailing me with interest! I'm going to talk to her this afternoon, then forward everyone's inquires to her. I'm going to send additional info, including her email address to those that have already emailed me. I know this all sounds like a pain in the ass, but I can't send or receive PMs and my friend's very anal about her email so I couldn't just use it in the original post. Rest assured this is the real deal and she should be getting back to you all later tonight. Thanks again!

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Another bump. Next time I talk to her I'm going to see what's going on then post what items are pending. I'd edit it into the OP but I can't.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Almost forgot - These are the items either sold or pending:

-Naruto Manga
-Fruits Basket DVDs
-Death Note Manga
-GC Game
-Dramacon/Azumanga Daioh

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh, and on a side note...

Finals are coming up, so correspondence with and possibly shipping will probably be postponed slightly. Things will probably be pushed back only until the end of the week, though.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Also, she's having trouble getting in contact with some of the members. If you've had correspondence with her, please contact her ASAP! Thanks.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bump. Looks like the sale's over. If you email me/her, I'm sure she'll be willing to part with more items but since she met her goal it'll be on a lower priority. Thanks, guys. It really means a lot to her.