Helping a firend get a naomi Universal - info needed

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
as the title states, a buddy of mine is looking into buying a Naomi universal and I have a question or two, namely:

What chassis does the monitor use?

I know that the euro models can use a sanwa OR a nanao 2932 chassis (both VGA only), but I'd like to get someone who has one in the US to comment here.

FYI, the game in it is Virtua Tennis. Seems that it was distributed with the cab pretty regularly here.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
as the title states, a buddy of mine is looking into buying a Naomi universal and I have a question or two, namely:

What chassis does the monitor use?

I know that the euro models can use a sanwa OR a nanao 2932 chassis (both VGA only), but I'd like to get someone who has one in the US to comment here.

FYI, the game in it is Virtua Tennis. Seems that it was distributed with the cab pretty regularly here.

2932 is what I have found in all US naomi universals including driving cabs. Maybe 7-8 total I have owned or peaked in. The glass is more curved and the bezel is deeper on the sides when comparing to a net city which will be the dead give away if it's the trisync.