Hey, Drum & Bass Queers

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
I need help finding a song. I can't find an album for sale or download anywhere, hoping someone can hook me up and point me in the right direction to buy this shizz.

Song is 'Be There for 4 U' by D. Kay and Rawful (seems that some people think it's by Ill Skillz, but I'm not 100% sure either way)

Anyone help me out here?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member

Spanks kerns.

I actually came back here to post that I found a 192kbps mp3 so the crisis is averted.

Ordering the vinyl from your side of the pond now.

Cheers.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
you can't put Drum'n'Bass and Queer in the same sentence pal. Trance is Queer. Real mean like Junglist souljahs such as myself listen to Drum'n'Bass.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
you can't put Drum'n'Bass and Queer in the same sentence pal. Trance is Queer. Real mean like Junglist souljahs such as myself listen to Drum'n'Bass.

Whatever you say, neobuyer.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
JUNGLIST FOR LIFE, BITCH
333.jpg

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
That's not a bad tune. I'm just getting back into spinning dnb and it really seems like the general level of quality has gone way up

My old style was more nasty jungly type stuff I could mix with freeform but I'm finding the deeper stuff to be more to my liking these days.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
That's not a bad tune. I'm just getting back into spinning dnb and it really seems like the general level of quality has gone way up

My old style was more nasty jungly type stuff I could mix with freeform but I'm finding the deeper stuff to be more to my liking these days.

Yeah, really good stuff.

Here's a YouTube link if anyone wants it. It's mislabeled, but the right song.

Concord Dawn Remix
is also excellent, and also mislabeled.

I need help finding a song. I can't find an album for sale or download anywhere, hoping someone can hook me up and point me in the right direction to buy this shizz.

Song is 'Be There for 4 U' by D. Kay and Rawful drum and bass (seems that some people think it's by Ill Skillz, but I'm not 100% sure either way)

Anyone help me out here?

I quess Im all alone in here?