Hideo Kojima Working on New Title

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/858/858436p1.html

this "could" be the much rumored "Project S" (sort of sequel or remake version of Snatcher), though it was supposed to involve Suda as well.

there's a thread about it at junkerhq (the nice guys responsible for Policenauts fan-translation)
http://forums.junkerhq.net/viewtopic.php?t=1300

By time of release, X360 will probably be dead in Japan so it's safe to assume this will be released on PS3 :p

edit:
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
ATTENTION: KAN YOZAKURA
icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif

do not, I repeat, do NOT post in this thread
thanks in advance for understanding

Last edited:

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
Kid Aphex said:
sorry to say, but a new snatcher makes most sense on the wii.

I would REALLY like a Wii version, IF this was just a remake of the old 1998 game. Using that justifier gun with the SegaCD version was a bitch and ended up using the pad.

But knowing Kojima this game will be BIG and probably not suitable for the Wii
so I guess we'll see....

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Kid Aphex said:
sorry to say, but a new snatcher makes most sense on the wii.

Doubtful. Kojima enjoys a little power behind his system. No offense, but I don't think a Gamecube with motion controllers would be his first choice, unless as kaos stated, it was a remake of the old game.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
itll probly be on the 360; but snatcher is a BORING GAME and will sell zero copies unless the gameplay is totally reimagined.

Korigama

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Seijuro Hiko said:
Man, I just hope it's ZOE3 on PS3. :multi_co:

This.

Yet even then, I'm not too sure where they'd go with it, given how things were pretty much wrapped up by the end of ZOE2.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Suda is becoming quite the Game developer, he is also meant to be working on the new Fatal frame 4, for the wii.

Plus the statement about the wii, sure it isnt as powerfull as the 360 or ps3...... wait, it sucks just make it for the ps3.

Ps if we were talking about making it for the cube, i'm all for that but not wii.