Ho ho Holy Shit it's Christmas!

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Hope y'all are having a wonderful Holiday full of drinks, gifts and awesomness! Merry X-Mas folks!!sexy xmas pixiv03.jpg

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Overall had a great day here. I got a sewing machine and a Xbox One. Neither one was even asked for, both appreciated. Time to mend all the holes in my clothes, bitches.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
Merry Christmas, folks!
My Christmas is a bit lighter than usual, but I still got a few games as well as season 1 of Game of Thrones & some other stuff. Earlier today, I went over to my Grandma's house for dinner & to meet with family. :buttrock:

Last edited:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
ca3a33f4-8cb5-4317-b3ab-d9dca8948f48_zpsf7e9baa5.jpg

Looks like a pile of slop, lol, but it's great eating. Baked prawn pasta, smoked ham, stuffed chicken breasts, broccoli, sweet potatoes w/ marshmallows, spinach and artichoke quiche, and homemade rolls. Finished off with a raspberry trifle. So damn full, lol. Love eating at the folks.

Up at 4:30
quiet morning with the wife and gifts
7am wake up my son
he opens some gifts
8:30 at my folks
9:00 eat breakfast with my folks and brother's family
Do presents there
Set up the TV I got my dad
Watch basketball
play with my son
Christmas dinner as pictured
home to put my son's big haul away

that's the day. Had a great time. Hope the rest of you did as well. Even the guy sitting at home alone :(

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I love these. Some family brought one over to us a bunch of years back. I need to find it and set it up.

We have the same things over here as well, but they are usually made of metal and called an "Enkelikello" (Angel clock)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Had Christmas dinner (24.12. over here) with my mother and her husband. Exchanged a few small/humble presents with them. Went to a club in one of the towns I grew up and met a shitload of people that I used to hang out with, some close friends that I stayed in contact with via ICQ/Mail/Facebook, had some nice conversations and good laughs. Got home about 5 am, had to have breakfast with my mom at 9 am, then the kids of her husband came over, had lunch with them, then his parents visited. My dad picked me up at about 3 pm to visit my grandmother where we all talked till late. My family isn't that big, but I like it this way.

Food was decent, it was nice to meet my family and old friends. All in all a good time. But let's be honest, nothing can beat tak's Christmas ;)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
pretty good christmas. Got some underwear, undershirts, a toothbrush, and razors. What did everyone else get, or treat to themselves? Christmas-Get thread?

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
My xmas swag:

Chocolate
Cash
Morrissey's autobiography (thanks sis!)
A year's subscription to GQ British
Two bottles of Scotch

For myself I bought a kick ass wallet:
comme-des-garcons-polka-dot-wallets-3-863x576.jpg

and Gran Turismo 6

Pretty good xmas indeed, ate like a pig and I'm going to my grandmothers soonish to eat even more. :D

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I got a very basic Dremel tool from my mom and a used bicycle from my dad. Useful stuff :)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I didn't get much actual stuff other than a couple of movies, but I did get some Christmas cash. I'm using the cash to buy some Atomiswave games, just have to decide which ones

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
pretty good christmas. Got some underwear, undershirts, a toothbrush, and razors. What did everyone else get, or treat to themselves? Christmas-Get thread?

I didn't get any undershirts or socks, but really need them :(

As for treating myself, I found an hd-dvd player and 26 hd-dvds for $50 on CL and picked it up this morning. That's it for purchases for me. I got the only gift that matters.....fishing license, sturgeon RC, steelhead RC, Salmon RC, and two rod stamp. Set for another year. :D Happy Camper

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Spent time with my sister’s family on the 24th and then the rest of the family on the 25th. Ate alot of food during that time :)

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
What did everyone else get, or treat to themselves? Christmas-Get thread?

I got...

Couple candy bars, 12pk of Mt. Dew, one of those holiday tins of flavored popcorns, and an AMC Theaters gift card.

I got myself...

A very, very rare set of door handles for my '95 BMW Individual Exclusive Edition 540 M-Sport. They've got "BMW Individual" molded into them. It took me over 6 years of searching to find them. Not something I expect people to get. But I was super happy to have finally picked up a set.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I spent Christmas with my girlfriends family, since my folks live out of the country for most of the year. The GF and her family got me a bunch of cool smaller stuff I needed for my place, so that was nice of them.

I always volunteer to work a late shift on Christmas, so I get Christmas morning with friends/family, then go to work from about 2-10 PM. Work basically gives me double time (I get 8 hours of pay whether I work or not, plus 8 hours for showing up), a small cash bonus, and a gift every year if you work on Christmas. This year they hooked a brother up with a brand new 240GB SSD, so I can't wait to throw that fucker in my laptop.

Christmas is a great time to work for my company, on top of all the other perks we get a really nice open bar Christmas party with awesome food and free taxi rides home, or a discounted hotel room in a building that's attached to the party. This year I opted for the hotel room, totally worth it.

Last edited:

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Ended up getting a couple gift cards and a sweater. Just got my last gift earlier today.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Late reply, but I got new headphones from older bro, cash from mom (will be used for a new art tablet and travel adapters), and $200 from dad for 1st down payment on my practicum trip.

From friends, I got candy from Japan, cards, and cookies. And for me, I got a New Year's seasonal farmhouse ale from Brasserie Dupont in Belgium.

Smaller than usual, but still happy :D

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Christmas is over. I'm sad.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
After reading the thread I kinda feel like im bragging about my holiday gifts but I got

PlayStation 4 (half paid for by the lady friend)
Injustice PS4
Lego Marvel PS4
Custom Ordered Nike Air Force Ones
Lots of clothes that fit (for those that dont know I lost 100 lbs recently so I was needing a new wardrobe)
The Walking Dead graphic novels volumes 1-4
Bookcases
Pajamas (because I like a good pair of sleep pants)
Scrubs and lab coat for work

But my real gift was being able to give my daughter an extremely awesome Christmas. Just something super rewarding about watching your kid open gifts and be happy.

O.