House of 1000 Corpses finally gets released

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Last night while watching RAW, they showed a trailer for HOTC and said it would be released on April 11. It is about fuckin' time. I've waiting forever for this movie to come out. I's gonna rock buttrock

I CAN'T FOOKIN WAIT!!! It's had a release date since the end of Feb. but I didn't find out till today either. It had better not be to edited or I'm gonna' be ticked. But everything I've heard points to GRATUITOUS VIOLENCE! Oh sweet horror is back again.

By the way any of my MN peps up for seeing this on opening night? Not sure of where or show times, but I for certain will be there.

Criterionradiohead wink

<small>[ April 01, 2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Criterionradiohead ]</small>

C

Caris Nautilus

You guys, over at the IMDB boards, a bunch of people who have seen screenings of tis said it sucks big time. They said it's gory as hell, but the acting and storyline are trash. I was looking forward to it. They said Return of the Living Dead 3 is better than this (that's bad).

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
This came up a while ago and the thread ended up saying the movie sucks.

What's the big deal anyway? Why would you wait so long for this movie? Is it a cult thing or something? A remake? Translation? WTF?

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
I can't wait to see this movie. Even with the bad reviews I still want to see it.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
FeelGood:
This came up a while ago and the thread ended up saying the movie sucks.

What's the big deal anyway? Why would you wait so long for this movie? Is it a cult thing or something? A remake? Translation? WTF?
It's Rob Zombie's movie, so yeah, cult thing.

I guess the plan is make a movie so bad it goes down in history as one of the greatest B movies.

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Criterionradiohead:
I CAN'T FOOKIN WAIT!!! It's had a release date since the end of Feb. but I didn't find out till today either. It had better not be to edited or I'm gonna' be ticked. But everything I've heard points to GRATUITOUS VIOLENCE! Oh sweet horror is back again.

By the way any of my MN peps up for seeing this on opening night? Not sure of where or show times, but I for certain will be there.

Criterionradiohead wink
Count me in!